• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

What did you order / receive airgun related today? Thread

Crosman sent an email saying their custom shop, if order before the 12th( I believe the date is correct, check if you order to be sure) they would deliver before Christmas. So I ordered a 1300kt carbine to go with my other custom 1300kt series. A real fun pumper to knock down metal targets and other targets as well. Charles

My 9 L carbon fiber tank deal fell apart, money returned, AND ! spend on a 9L tank elsewhere, and it is also on a slow boat to Denmark.
The valve arrived long ago.

Contemplating getting / making a #2 fill kit, CUZ while i do have the kit that came with the AGT, well i am a bit snooty on this and want better as the AGT kit are extremely basic.
Also have my old FX fill kit, but that remain locked to my cyclone.

Reactions: Septicdeath
Arrived yesterday.

IMG_20231209_121717.jpg

IMG_5457.jpeg
IMG_5456.jpeg

USPS tracker says it’s still in a shipping facility in Florida. Pretty sure I don’t live in a shipping facility in Florida, but I’ve been wrong before.

Got so excited when it arrived that I loaded it with 34gr pellets and ran outside to shoot without checking the power level. Fired 3 rounds and the gun jammed and dumped all its air from the barrel. It took me a second to understand what happened (it arrived with power level set all the way down and the heavy pellets kicked back the valve, which got stuck open) but I’ve got it running now.

It’s an extraordinarily smooth, accurate, ergonomic and powerful pistol. Worth the price and the wait. Stoked to break it in.

Last edited: