What did you order / receive airgun related today? Thread

Got a new Dreamline GRS from Utah Airguns today. Looked great until I saw these two dings on the front of the stock. I swear, I have the worst luck with stock damage. Actually sent back an S510 with some weird imperfections on the stock, plus a ding near the front. The new one also had damage, but it was only one dent this time. Progress? Not sure what they're doing over there. Must be setting the guns on their tools during inspection. Anyone else have this problem?

IMG_2502.jpg

Received my new to me used .25 Marauder from Airgun Revisions. I actually bought it from an airgun enthusiast in California a few weeks back, as I've been wanting a pcp in .25.

I bitched on this very forum about the weight. Well, with the addition of Airgun Revisions hybrid aluminum/steel tube she's much less front end heavy and balances much better when thrown to the shoulder.

He also did a great tune on her as well. She shoots in the upper 800's for close to three clips with Predator poly tips, the most accurate pellet so far. Can't wait to hit the woods with her.

My apologies for the crappy cell phone pic. Sighted in at 25 yards, Bushy Legend 5-15x40 mil dot on top, a favorite hunting scope.
1029231537a.jpg

Evol Paradigm .30. Actually ordered it last Thursday. Hopefully be here before the weekend. No idea where the $$ will come from.
Going to be a good week though. Got this deer yestetday morning with crossbow here in NE Ohio. Sure picked the right day, it was classic fall day, crisp morning, pleasant afternoon temp and then 2” of snow overnight. It won’t last though.

IMG_0883.jpeg

IMG_0884.jpeg

I own a 9mm Steyr M9-A1 pistol that I love. But with the price of firearm ammo these days, I decided to buy a .177 C02 replica of it for some inexpensive practice. Had a bunch of "Bullseye Bucks" saved up at PA so I got the gun and 3 mags for a very good price. Supposed to be the same weight and balance as the real gun. Should be here end of next week.

PY-2955_Steyr-M9A1-CO2-BB_1620393443 2.jpg