• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

What did you order / receive airgun related today? Thread

After conversation with @JimD and his threads here and GTA I decided to pick up a Snowpeak P35. Crossing my fingers the 25 cal I purchased has a decent barrel.

Reason for purchase
1. I have 5k in 25 cal pellets on hand and no 25 cal rifle.
2. A rifle I’m comfortable loaning to friends to try and get them in the sport. It’s nice being able to send a rifle, a tin of pellets, and a hand pump.
3. I’ve had great success with two PP700’s and my Notos so far.
4. Very easy to work on.
5. I love smacking steel with 25 cal
6. A plinker I can shoot with friends and family.
I also ordered 4 Carm mags, a low cheek piece, and a 3d printed section to fill the action below the pic rail.

It will be wearing a 3-12 Hawke Airmax I already have. A nice light combo.

Received package from Huma-Air today. One reg., reg. rebuild kit, extra stack of belleville washers, brass piston.
All that for making my FX Dreamline dual regulated like FX Maverick.

IMG_7881_jp.jpg
IMG_7882_jp.jpg

Ordered the Gx-Cs4 compressor from gxpumpofficial.com on Tuesday for $513 delivered and it arrived this past Friday.

I never thought I would buy a compressor, but my health is failing, so it has been getting harder to hand pump.

So far, I am happy with it. Actually, until I get it setup in a permanent place where the whip is easily connected to the guns (I am only filling guns, not bottles as I have none) it takes about as long to fill (top off) my airguns as it did using the hand pump. However, I am not out of breath and exhausted in the end.

Being that this is my first compressor, I can't make comparisons, but considering it is relatively quiet and can fill up to 5800psi, I think it may be a winner. Definitely less trouble than the legendary Yong Heng. But then again, I have never owned a YH. Just read about them... (smile)

All my best!

Kerry

Last edited:
Order up a power plenum/block for my MK2 impact. It has the MK2 power plenum but I want to see how much more I can get out of it with the 72cc plenum and power block with the same tune. Tried to order it from PA but not only were they going to charge sales tax but shipping was going to be around $17 even though the kit is $219. A big 👎 to PA and a big 👍 to UA for not charging sale tax and on $7 for shipping while charging $219 for the kit. Don't think I'll be buying anything from PA anymore.

Reactions: Impact701
Spent over two hours trying to make friends with my new BSA Meteor Super and so far we are just strangers. Going to put a scope on it and give it another chance. Charles
Shot it today with the scope and after a problem went away I'm really liking the Brit rifle. Fun shooting gun. Charles

Reactions: Septicdeath