• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

What did you order / receive airgun related today? Thread

A better fit.

IMG_5716.jpeg

IMG_5719.jpeg

Actually arrived yesterday from Rowan Engineering. Rainy day today so a good indoor project. Perfect fit to Pro Sport stock, no shaping/tweaking required. Will fine tune adjustment when weather permits.

Reactions: Mr303
I’ve been planning the purchase of a new Sightron 10-50x60 FT IR MOA-2 reticle scope. Then the other day @Martin3528 saw one of my posts about getting the SIII. He sent me an email saying he was coming to Phoenix today and he had 2 - SIII’s and was considering selling one and he could drop it off today and pick it up next week if I didn’t want it (highly unlikely). Even better it does have the MOA-2 reticle Which was a deal breaker for me. I know everyone has seen a Red Wolf and Sightron scopes and even Red Wolf’s with Sightron‘s on them but I still have to show off my Lupo Rosso with her new addition.Just a light fitting for now tomorrow it will get leveled and snugged up before trying her out. Thanks again Martin see you next week and have great trip.

IMG_2092.jpeg
IMG_2091.jpeg
IMG_0985.jpeg

Reactions: cavedweller