• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

What did you order / receive airgun related today? Thread

Five tins of .20 H&N Baracudas and a 30mm droop mount. HW97k should be here by Monday. Has been on order since last November.
IMG_1843.jpeg

Last edited:
More stainless Torx fasteners along with stainless knobs. Finally got around to swapping out the factory black thumb screw knobs on my saber tactical add ons for stainless knobs. Sure adds to the bling.

As time goes on, if I find a guns fastener getting “touched” one too many times for service, it gets swapped out to a Torx head.

Received yesterday's mail, another magazine for the HW100 and four types of pellets to try out. H&N Barracuda 18, JTS 18 gr, JTS 21.53 gr. semi dome and JSB Monster Redesigns. The Monsters I will be trying in both the HW100S and the Evanix AR6. The AR6 only shoots well with with the Eun Jin-Seneca domes. It did well with the Skenco Big Boys no longer around and mediocre with the original JSB Monsters so I wanted to see how it will do the Redesigns. Plus they should shoot right about 830 fps from the HW100. I wanted to see if the H&N and JTS 18 gr pellets performed as well as the 18 gr JSB from the HW. It's good to have alternate pellet choices as supplies fluctuate so much anymore.

A week ago Friday while impatiently waiting for a callback and being a little bored I dropped my line into AOA's used page, (they rarely have anything I want for the price they want), and there, on the last page, a Weihrauch 35E Walnut stock with Stainless look action and barrel. Now, I already own two other 35s; the first is a rather tattered beast its ugly as hell but shoots great, (the modern-day equivalent of the 35K), and the second is an"E" laminated blue stocked Safari variation. This stainless model has always called my name and with a discount provided by buying used I could not pass it up.

It arrived the following Friday securely packaged and exactly as described over the phone, (warts and all). The first few shots had me a bit scared with the results but after calming down and a quick trigger adjustment it shoots just fine. It does have a slight buzz during the shot cycle which is always bothersome but with the gun being so new, (the previous owner had purchased it new and returned it after only four days) I plan on putting a couple of hundred pellets through before I start worrying about lubing or replacing anything.

Reactions: cavedweller