What did you order / receive airgun related today? Thread

I picked up a Fx pocket chronograph for $20 off and free shipping. I have wanted one and this seemed like a good deal
BP-1
It works well,I use it whenever I shoot. I put it on bench under barrel and never misses a shot. I had a LabRadar I used for my benchrest rifles (powder) and it missed shots quite often. For under 200 the fx is great

Last edited:
Reactions: cavedweller
This came in... plus pellets and a Heritage-Arms Cold Shot.

IMG_3926.JPG

Missed out on a ammo restock on Friday.
Some how the unfortunate named shipping company ( in Denmark we say UPS when we drop something unintentional ) dident even try their luck with the intercom on the locked front door, and TBH i thought i had the parcel rerouted to a pickup point.
Anyways i will pick up my stuff tomorrow at a pickup point.
Content 5 BX of 13 gr Zan slugs and 5 Tins of JSB heavy. Things move rather fast here ATM, and i have been shooting a surprising amount of pellets for a slug whore.

That however was just the tip of the iceberg, later in the week i assume i will go and pick up computer parts to get my encode / decode capabilities back up to more manageable speeds.
And improve my aim on the computer with a new mouse, even if no one make a FPS game i would even consider trying.

I bought a .22 M1A from PA last year. After a bit of tuning, proper lube, and break-in, it's a good shooter. Great rifle for the money.

View attachment 385756
Do you have a link for that scope mount? The ones that I have found are for the PB version and cost well over $100. I like what you did to yours.

Last edited:
Do you have a link for that scope mount? The ones that I have found are for the PB version and cost well over $100. I like what you did to yours.

I've seen the mount sold under the Air Venturi name, and Sportpro. Got mine from PA. It's made specifically for the Springfield M1A springer. Mine looks a bit different because I replaced the big knurled mounting screws with smaller hex head screws of the same thread. I think it was around $20. I don't think the mount for the PB M1A will fit the air rifle.

Anyway, this is the one, but it's out of stock or unavailable at all my usual airgun part sources. I'll keep my eyes open, and let you know if I find someone who has them in stock-