What did you order / receive airgun related today? Thread

Most of us order airguns or related things frequently. So what did you order or receive today?

I'll start off, with the Crosman mod 99 Montgomery Ward Model 1415A ordered today.
For a great price.

View attachment 376508

View attachment 376509

View attachment 376510
I just received something nice from Pyramyd Air: 'finally broke down and splurged on four tins of Predator GTO pellets in .22 caliber for myself. As expensive as any of the alternatives to lead are, I decided to go ahead and get myself something I really liked for a change. ;-) My C362, C2023 and Drifters haven't enjoyed themselves so much in months! Gotta LOVE those sweet little Crosman carbines! Hmmmm. maybe it's time to think about surfin' over to the Crosman custom shop to put together yet another nice carbine, this one a .22, using the 1300KT as a starting point. Lessee... maybe a camo shoulder stock, the long metal breech, an 18 inch barrel (why they don't offer the 24 inch barrel is more than I can figure out), a black muzzle brake, the Williams notched sight and "Evie II" printed on the R side of the barrel -- yeah, that ought'a just about do the trick. On the other hand, it might seriously cut down on my use of my Crosman Drifters, though... and the little lady might have some thoughts on the matter, too... uh, maybe not (yet). It would create another fine opportunity for a post about my latest airgun-related, just received goodies though!

Last edited:
Reactions: Septicdeath
I can rarely comment here, but I just received a new rifle, 5000 rounds of ammo, and accessories.
👍

20240502_062350.jpg

Doesn't Daisy taking over Crosman change things? I ask because I requested same box to send my Icon back 2 weeks ago and nothing yet. Thinking Daisy buy-out had something to do with it.
I wouldn’t think any changes would be immediate from an acquisition. I submitted request on 4-25. Here is email address [email protected] to see if they have an update for you.