What did you order / receive airgun related today? Thread

My Prod bottle conversion from Airgun Revisions ( thanks Rich). I think my Prod is the new picture on his website! (one of the first ones completed with the new bottles, and the bolt being on the left side)
Will be reinstalling the stock and the scope, and shooting her over the crony tomorrow.
Couldn’t be happier with the work that was done.

Reactions: SlimPlinkins
Today I ordered a HW50S in stainless look in .177 from AoA, and tomorrow I'm to receive my Daisy 853 from CMP. Charles
The trigger mod that is on the CMP website really changes the rifle and worth the time. I love mine.

IMG_8045.jpeg

Reactions: Hold_Over
Most of us order airguns or related things frequently. So what did you order or receive today?

I'll start off, with the Crosman mod 99 Montgomery Ward Model 1415A ordered today.
For a great price.

View attachment 376508

View attachment 376509

View attachment 376510
Finally broke down and ordered some odds'n'ends to retire my old, cardboard-stuffed trap and go with something a bit more robust, so I can shoot my break-barrels indoors for a change. ;-) The basic box will be constructed of inch-thick EVA foam floor tiles (it ought'a be at least one inch thick plywood, but I'm just not up to the necessary cutting anymore). Like the trap I've been using, I'm thinking of something around about twenty inches x fifteen, very deep (at least a foot; I ordered two forty-pound bags of rubber mulch, so that ought'a be about enough <grin>), with a couple, maybe three, replaceable 19x14 cardboard sheets (made from cut-up cardboard boxes in which our online purchases arrive) sliding into a 'slot' in the front and holding all the mulch inside needing to be replaced each time all forty-eight adhesive targets have been thoroughly abused with three to five shot groups. What will be visible in the front 'window' will be that first of the replaceable sheets of cardboard, on which I'll have patiently placed eight rows of six across, two inch Birchwood Casey Shoot-N-C targets: the ones with the tiny, 1/4" bulls-eye instead of the others, with 3/4" sweet spots. Some of the leftover 2'x2' tiles from the box of eighteen I ordered will then be used to make a several tiles thick, 4'x4' backstop to catch the results of any really awful shootin.' ;-)

Won't be long before I need to order another big mess o' .17 and .22 caliber pellets from PA too, so I'll either need to order enough to qualify for free shipping, or better, add a few multiples of four tins to the purchase of another air rifle or another Williams notched rear sight or... :)

Reactions: Septicdeath
I ordered an FWB 18mm front globe sight for my Mrod aperture sight project. It's a hodgepodge of decent parts so far at the rear (Gehmann adjustable iris on a Williams TK base). Looking to improve the front sight a little bit and this one will accept Gehmann front irises. So this opens a new rabbit hole, provided I can design a mount that keeps it low enough to use at short ranges (thinking 8 yards and out). The current front sight is a simple 3D printed blade on top of a cup that slips over the shroud and moderator adapter (and held in place by the thread protector or a moderator). It works pretty well, but I'd like to modify it to a dovetail I can install this globe sight on. If it works out, I can see myself diving into front irises . If not, I'll probably sell it.
You'd think this stuff might be cheaper than a scope, and it is if you aren't stupid like me. With this purchase, my Mrod aperture sight system is pushing $225 or so. But it is far lighter than any scope you can put on it at that price point and 10x more fun.

Taipan Veteran II Tactical with a 700mm barrel in .22 caliber and the 2 piece laminate stock. Took it out today and sighted it in and it’s everything people talk about. Wonderful action, great trigger, and just plain accurate. Zeroed with 25.39 JSBs at 944fps. Hole in hole at 30 & 50 yards. Dropped in the JSB Knockouts of the same weight and same results. Can’t wait to use it for some long range pesting!