• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

What did you order / receive airgun related today? Thread

I ordered My 1st .22 caliber air rifle, 22 caliber H&N 34gr heavy slugs and Javelin 34gr Gen 2 slugs.

FX DRS Classic 22 700 HP

Screenshot_20240323_182547_Chrome.jpg

Went out in person shopping to 3 local stores looking for new pellets to try in one of my rifles. The local offerings are dismal. I wound up with a tin of beeman round nose , and a tin of gamo red fires, both just over 15g in weight per pellet. I have rifles that will shoot them well but neither is the magic round for the rifle I was shopping for. I did stumble across a reasonable condition Crosman 140 pumper at 1 of the locations on consignment. If its still there next time I go in I might grab it...

Reactions: Bandito
The local offerings are dismal
I am pretty sure the same would be the case here, actually thinking back i cant recall any hunting store i have been into having airguns.
Make me wonder where the PPL that did have a airgun when i was a kid ( not me ) got them from, i can only assume various catalogs, which we also had back in the no internet days.
Me and my PPL, we had to source suspect books and magazines from the US, hell i think i was 12 or so the first time i saw a Soldier of fortune magazine, a somewhat strange read for a kid,,,,, but it actually got worse,,,,, but lets not dwell on that.

Remember their modo, we shell Not deliver before it's time!😉
I have had on more than one occasion had the USPS deliver before the estimated delivery date. It seems as though UPS will always hold a package in their local terminal until the published delivery date, even it arrives there a day or two early.