What did you order / receive airgun related today? Thread

Needed some light to brighten up the range. Found a nice portable,rechargeable light over at Harbor Frieght for 40 bucks. Super bright, lasts for 5 hours.

IMG_0096.jpeg

Picked up some QoL stuff. Some Japanese tools caught my eye. The pliers are for RC cars, so they have plastic jaws to prevent marring. They come with an extra pair, too. They're also spring loaded. The adjustable wrench is designed to touch three sides of whatever you're working on. Can't fully close, though. Been wanting a small electric screwdriver. Comes with a case, two batteries and a charger for a little over $60. Been looking for a way to light my Yong Heng setup, and found these rechargeable magnetic lights. I'll be sittin' pretty until the compressor vibrates the things to death. Just Yong Heng things.

IMG_2756.jpgIMG_2794.jpgIMG_2791.jpg

Received a 52mm bottle clamp last week from Donnyfl - very well made, and the rest of the equation came in today from Amazon, so my 2250 bottle build is finally equiped with a sling -

View attachment 438089
Using the bottle as an attachment point for a sling ?? I am thinking an awful lot of stress on those threads ?

Today UPS delivered my two Cometra rifles. A most beautiful Fenix 400 Premier tuned in .22 caliber. Just spent a short time checking function and it's is just great. Cocking is easy and makes zero noise and loads easy. The trigger is as close as any of my HW rifles and that's saying something. Shooting was without noise and seems to be accurate. Now to spend a couple of hours shooting to fully check it out. Thanks Jon from Keystone Airguns

Reactions: Septicdeath
Finaly bit the dust and bought a tripod 😁

View attachment 436386
I love this setup. as for me, I just got in the Bog Deathgrip tripod and my Western Rattler won't fit into the clamp. I just ordered some parts that should fix the issue. hopefully I can post pics that rival yours once it's all sorted out.

Reactions: Gambler