• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

What did you order / receive airgun related today? Thread

Holosun IMG_5075.jpg

Reactions: Bernie7
Have you tried slugs in the GK1 yet? I have a few to try in mine but no chance yet.
I have. The ZAN 253 slug in 38 grain fit and shoot nicely. However, for the short range target shooting I do with the pistol rather than hunting, the use of pellet's are cheaper and easier to load because they don't need pressed in flush like a slug with no noticable difference in accuracy.

Reactions: tnt68
Man, that sure beats what I find in my pants.

As Cristmas present to the daugter of my girlfriend: a brand new Pardini GPR1- PRO(https://pardini.it/en/air-rifles/gpr1-pro-en/) blue finish. It arrived on December 21st and the picture is the first test. Next month to be ready for regional selection to the nationals.

View attachment 421669
Being she has most likely been in the company of a lot of competitors and their equipment and know the cost of the equipment and the neccesity to have top notch equipment, she must have jumped for joy when she learned what she was receiving. Good on you. Good luck to her in her journey.

Reactions: tnt68
I have. The ZAN 253 slug in 38 grains fit and shoot nicely. However, for the short range target shooting I do with the pistol rather than hunting, the use of pellet's are cheaper and easier to load because they don't need pressed in flush like a slug with no noticable difference in accuracy.
thanks for your response. I've been shooting PCPS for about a decade and this platform is probably going to consume more of my time than any of my other guns.

Reactions: Airgun-hobbyist