• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

What did you do airgun related today.

Is that a break barrel model? Not very familiar with break barrel, but that seems very weak. you could measure the OAL and the stroke length for a possible cross match.
yes, break barrel. You know, before you ride a bycicle, have to learn the trycicle :) So far nobody said conclusevly what will work. I took a "shot in the dark" and ordered one piston. Seller says it should work. Will find out.

Still waiting on my Altarus reg. In the mean time, I'm making a coupler for one of my Gamo Urban tank to add 100cc capacity for more shot count.

IMG_0668.jpg

IMG_0669.jpg

Put in a FX Heavy 1:16 500mm in my Maverick Compact, just because I could, was trying to see if it's shoot 22gr hybrids, yes it does but not as good as I want, but on the other hand, the AEA's 18.3's perking along at 940 are absolutely a pin driver at 30 yards SD of under 2.0...BUT using the slug port and a slug probe and 97ish (don't rightly remember) bar. Note to self, self DO NOT MESS WITH IT anymore.

I put in a replacement huma regulator in my Concept Lite, I hope it solves the leak it has developed.
Just so I have it documented, because I didn’t have my Airgun notebook with me

Reg is set between 140-145 and at max TP setting I am getting 867 fps with 18.1 gr FX pellets. It’s within 10 fps of what I was getting with the old regulator that didn’t have any indicator marks for pressure on it. I will tune the hammer spring when I have the time.

The new reg for the first 25 shots was doing low 870’s, then settled right in to 867.

Just fitted a new to me 500mm barrel to my Dreamline Tactical. Already have a short for light weight close range pellet action so figured I could make a harder hitting one since they are so light weight. Had to bump down to 100 bar on the reg to get the 18s to max out at 920 fps. 4 clicks off MAX on the hammer spring and now they settle in at 880-890 fps. Getting ready for squirrel season opening soon.

Have a used .22 RTI LW RPB barrel coming from AoA tomorrow so hoping that will work with my vast assortment of NSA slugs and heavy pellets just sitting around doing nothing. Couldn't pass up the used price. If it shoots as good as the reviews I have been seeing, there will be 2 CZ barrels going up for sale.