What did you do airgun related today.

So... Did they shoot any more accurately than 25.4 MRDs or 18s?

...they are shooting pretty well...5 shots 28.55 grn JSB JM's @ 25 yds off new tripod...pretty close to same POI as 18.13 grn JSB's...

1714354332655.png

Not too many in my area. Lots of agama here, I use a 12 FPE CZ200 for those. But I have a 9 month old, so weekends are with him.

...I thought everybody in FL had iguanas...I love my CZ 200's...I bought my .17 as a Daisey...it has killed many sparrows...

didn't look like there was a speed adjustment

...I am tempted to fool with that now although with the way the rifle is set now, I can shoot 18.13 or 28.55 grn pellets w/o adjusting or compensating @ 25 yards...

...so, with the magazine setup the way it is with two magazines I can load each with different pellets and then select from either pellet by just switching magazines...

...I would like to see how it shoots those Jumbo Monsters @ 900+ FPS...might as well set it up for those and forget aboot the light pellets, eh...

...save'm for the Attaman AP 16 and the Cayden n' such...

...it is just that I have thousands of those and hundreds of the others so will probably leave it for now...

Last edited:
More shooting with Dream Hunter 22 today testing out yesterday's work. Time to chronograph again soon, got over 1k rounds through it at this point. Yesterday's trigger work is definitely an improvement, but there is still room for it to be better/lighter. Break is super crisp. I did some light polishing of the barrel as well. Mainly trying to stop the barrel from leading up as quickly. Please hold off on the lectures i have seen the mess threads in the archives turn into. Groups at 20 yards are solid, and on target. Standing, at 20, unsupported off hand. I have done worse things...
1000002166.jpg

Another round of trigger work....finally got it. Getting a set up like this correct will really give you an appreciation for an adjustable trigger where you just have to turn a screw or 2 to get 90% of everything you want. Solid definition of the first to 2nd stage, really crisp break, zero creep, and very light 2nd stage. Which is good because I have contacted Norica and the adjustable trigger they use in other models is not something you can swap into this rifle for an upgrade.
1000002168.jpg

My younger brother wanted more power on his truck gun. So had to make a new bigger plenum (32cc) and opened up the Notos block more to 4.8 straight thru the barrel, reg still at 2200 psi. I hope he will finally be happy with this tune, 945 f/sec using JTS 18.1s for 36 fpe.
That’s one beefy Notos. It’s right on the verge of the power of my stock P35 25 cal

Reactions: Genob