What did you do airgun related today.

Technically I applied the 3rd coat of stain at 4am....so it's today.
1000002089.jpg

I bumped into the case with my CZ200’s in them while I was preparing for all the weekend activities my wife planned. Yesterday my father in law suggested a little airgun time, he enjoys it, but it never even registered with my wife 😂

We might have time at the hottest and windiest time of day. Currently it’s 86 and feels like 88. But we have to finish the installation of a new bathroom vanity and medicine cabinet. Only thing left is the plumbing…. Yay

What pellets did yours like the best and least?
It really likes the Crosman Ultra Magnum 14.3gr and Benjamin Discovery 14.3gr. The next 2 it LOVES are the JSB Hades 15.89gr and the FX Atomic 15.9gr

It absolutely did not like the GAMO Mag Energy 15.42gr

It seems to be happy with pellets between 14.3gr and 18.21gr.

More testing is required for what little bit of slug selection I have in .22 Caliber

that puts the scope very high off the barrel .
Yeah. I need to order a 3d printed cheek rest for this bullshark like the one on my P35. I had that Hawke scope mounted with high mounts and I couldn't comfortably use the rifle. So I am going to just do this in the meantime.

This is the P35 with the same scope and rings I tried on the Bullshark, the only difference is the cheek pieces. It worked fine on the P35.

What did you do today?

Sort pellets?
Mount a scope?
Shoot a rifle you have not had out in awhile?
Checked some seals?
Checked to make sure all screws are tight?
You name it.

I’m trying to stay away from the buy/receive haha
This thread is to promote what you already have.

——-

I took my Pard NV008 off my Notos and put it on my P35 25 cal. I zeroed using my ZB mount to my required distances. I also set up a camera to alert me to the critters I’m after. There are some larger critters that need some lead at night. I also plan on installing the plenum and barrel kit as well as some buck rail stuff on the notos.
let see i started my day with my skout shot it in 3 calibers then i had to get my aea challenger pro in 35 cal put on 4 scopes on 4 different new rifles all that by 2 pm it was a great day

Picked an extra day at work this week to support my habit....
That's why I liked working compressed work week, saves money for more toys too. 😁
I was testing some pellets with my M853 during my lunch break today. It’s great having an air conditioned garage with 10 meters!