What did you do airgun related today.

Did a lenghty sorting session on 5 of tins of Shallows i want to try @100yards
much more consistency then the last batch of regular MRDs purchased.
i Like them!!
The weights did have a few on the outer edge ..< 25.1g and > 25.7 .. but not nearly as much as before.
the majority falling into 25.3-25.4 range...i'd say a huge improvement..how long will it last???
I am told that the Shallows are like the original MRDs ...why change it?...marketing,marketing,marketing--and gullible enthusiasts...ya..i am one
Can't buy these Florida..you haven't run out yet!!..lol
Mike

"only pellets when I run out." interesting phrase , let us know how that works out .😊😉
I have more guns than I can manage right now hahaha. I need to figure out their role, find a projectile, tune them, and get the right optic on them that I already have. It's chaos in the Florida Man arms stable

1659652308-b96d377231-o.gif

Reactions: Bandito
With the CZ200 Hunter I shot a few at a target then plinked a few more at steel.
When I was done I gave the barrel and air tube a wipe down with oil.
I’ve been using Air Arms 10.3 gr and still have a few tins left. I need to remember to try the FX 10.3 gr and see if they group as well. Once i need to restock the FX are a few bucks cheaper on Trenier.
Great rifle.

I was able to get a few magazines in. I tried the FX 10.3 gr and Crosman brown box 10.5 gr with the CZ200 Hunter. The CZ barrel likes them. This is at 18 yards and not taking my time, because I don’t have any. Top left is FX and to the right the Crosman. I threw in a target with a single 177 hole through the target I am using for reference. 10 round magazine with each pellet

IMG_3604.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_3605.jpeg
    IMG_3605.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 4
Was at the daughters yesterday for my birthday party and to shoot with my 3 grandsons! Took the pathfinder which worked great with the adjustable stock for 2 of them the oldest shooting silhouette targets fro 20-45 yds only missed a few cause of wind. The littlest guy is only in first grade and has cp unfortunately i didn’t have quite enough stuff to be able to get everything set up for him to be able to shoot well but he shot a bit anyway. Was a lovely day!