What did you do airgun related today.

Neighbor cut down one of my trees for me and left a Mountain Dew bottle on the stump.
That thing was just bothering me for a couple weeks. So I grabbed the Evanix Max Air .25 semi-auto!
Leaning on the back door, flipped safety to off and took 3 shots. All hit that bottle! 3rd knocked it off the stump.
Lasered it at 58 yards.

Well, just got shipping confirmation from AOA for my BRK Sahara Sniper XR few minutes ago. I pre-order this since 12/3/23. Now looking for matching scope for this.
I once used spray paint on a rifle and scope. I have since removed all the paint off the Hawke scope. You just have to prep everything well for overspray.

The picture of it in black is after I removed the paint.

IMG_3159.png

IMG_3160.png

I once used spray paint on a rifle and scope. I have since removed all the paint off the Hawke scope. You just have to prep everything well for overspray.

The picture of it in black is after I removed the paint.

View attachment 445324

View attachment 445325
Nice 10/22, I like that pattern. Working on my 10/22 making it 22Win Mag, I'm using a 77-22 magnum mag for it and had to double up the recoil spring. Few more bugs to iron out then it's done.

Nice 10/22, I like that pattern. Working on my 10/22 making it 22Win Mag, I'm using a 77-22 magnum mag for it and had to double up the recoil spring. Few more bugs to iron out then it's done.
I used that rifle for CMP Sporter 3 position. I used Krylon Camo paint and a mesh laundry sack for the pattern.

Reactions: Genob
Decided to get the Marauders out today and started tinkering with all the add ons I have . The first .25 has a JSAR aluminum tube with JSAR valve and hammer. It has an EXCLUSIVE side lever breech and HUMA end gage with fill probe. It resides in an ARMADA semi auto stock . It weighs in at exactly 7 lbs. with scope and mag. I was shooting 20 grains at an average of 1078 fps and 35.8 Senecas at 950 fps . This with hammer spring backed out as far as it will go.

M-ROD .25.jpg

M-ROD .25-1.jpg

M-ROD .25-2.jpg