• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

What did you do airgun related today.

Working on my XXXL tank / range bag today, it is going to be sweet, not least carrying my stuff in / out of the 2 floor apartment, i now have 1 free hand, so i could bring 2 rifles soon.

in the bag 5.jpg

Fixed a dinged up o-ring in the female foster fitting on my hand pump. Filled the 1701P as a test, then the Marauder. Too wet and snotty out to bother going outside, so shot for an hour or so in the basement with the 1701P. Now I am looking at front globe sights for my Mrod, but I'm not sure I'm going there yet.

Reactions: Hold_Over
I have been shooting with my son lately. Shooting his new Katran C in the yard and it is all giggles. Also been calling around talking to people about a rifle for NRL22 matches. Hoping to have something fun here soon to compete and show the rimfire guys that these "bb guns" are not just toys.

Finally got 2 straps on my tank, just too bad it took me buying 3 straps and also using a 4 one i had lying around,,,,,, with this metrics i would make a excellent politician.
But the 9L tank is almost not going anywhere, and for sure not when i have added a little friction here and there CUZ as it is now things are quite slippery.

IN THE BAG 7.jpg

• Love
Reactions: FastEddie