What did you do airgun related today.

I’m trying to stay away from the buy/receive haha
More like what I undid airgun related and yesterday actually rather than today. Definitely not another what I bought post.

Had been leaning over the edge, staring down the rabbit hole. Teetered earlier and now have stepped back. Cancelled an airgun order yesterday.

Two days ago was a good day. Weather unseasonably warm (understatement), and I was able to comfortably shoot outdoors in the sun.☀️ Up here, in December, that is an rare opportunity to savor. Back to having wet, snowy, colder gray days. Shooting a bit indoors today.

Sighted in my "new to me" Brocock Ranger at 25yds with a cheap Veyron and CPHP's. BadA$$ little rifle! I'm not a fan of the safety. I don't mind them being in the trigger guard like my Taipans but it is far too easy to engage the trigger accidentally when moving it from safe to fire. I popped a pellet down range, not far from the bullseye..... unintentionally. No one's fault but mine.

PXL_20231216_223015302.jpg

What did you do today?

Sort pellets?
Mount a scope?
Shoot a rifle you have not had out in awhile?
Checked some seals?
Checked to make sure all screws are tight?
You name it.

I’m trying to stay away from the buy/receive haha
This thread is to promote what you already have.

——-

I took my Pard NV008 off my Notos and put it on my P35 25 cal. I zeroed using my ZB mount to my required distances. I also set up a camera to alert me to the critters I’m after. There are some larger critters that need some lead at night. I also plan on installing the plenum and barrel kit as well as some buck rail stuff on the notos.
Took my .25 wolverine out and double checked my dope to figure out what was off during EFT 2 weeks ago…. Fast forward 3 weeks and the only thing off was the shooters 🤣 understanding of his reticle

Last edited:
Reactions: Perle
Tuned the compact Ataman M2. I didn't like how the stock regulator was working. Very inconsistent with a 50 fps increase bell curve coming off the regulator. I ordered a Huma reg for it a couple weeks ago, install was super simple. Degas, loosen stock screw and unscrew the tube by hand. I added up with about a 67 bar setting giving me 795 to 800 fps with JSB 8.4s. There is only about 3 turns of hammer spring adjustment, and it didn't seem to do much, so just set the regulator to catch the lower falling edge of the bell curve. Didn't shoot a full string, because I don't have the patience to waste another 100+ shots over the chronograph.

Sold 2 springers on the classifieds that had been in the closet for much too long. After reading the thread about the lack of classified thread activity, didn't have a lot of hope. Posted the first, and when I checked an hour later, there were 6 I'll take its. That was easy, so posted another. Left the page up and had it claimed and paid for in less than a half hour.

May pull the BSA apart and put the regulator in it today, or may just shoot my new Crosman 362 in the front yard once it warms up a little.