• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

What did you do airgun related today.

Yesterday I got out and did both some rimfire testing as well as shooting my Thomas BR from 10-55y to begin developing a field target dope chart for JSB 13.43s. I figure it’ll be a while before I have a FT stock but it was nice to see how accurate it was. Groups broke up a bit going from 50 to 55y. Not sure why(?).

I took a Hawke Vantage 2-7x32 AO off another gun and put it on my .22 cal PP700SA carbine. Much better. I had a 3-9x32 BugBuster on there before but I struggle with a comfortable eye relief with the BugBuster. It’s just too short for me so it had to go.

IMG_3179.jpeg

I took a Hawke Vantage 2-7x32 AO off another gun and put it on my .22 cal PP700SA carbine. Much better. I had a 3-9x32 BugBuster on there before but I struggle with a comfortable eye relief with the BugBuster. It’s just too short for me so it had to go.

View attachment 421424
I need to get another one of those scopes. I sold one to a friend with a rifle to get him into air rifles. I still have my Vantage 4x32 AO, it’s my favorite scope ever.

Reactions: MileHighAirGunner