• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

What did you do airgun related today.

Opened a box with just ammo inside...
1000002492.jpg

Reactions: Florida_Man
Frustrating day with the S200. I think a part of the stock is binding the action. It's causing inconsistencies. There is an area I think it is that is already sanded down from a previous owner, or done at the factory. I can only surmise the humidity down here in FL is causing it to touch again. I have to investigate. This initially happened and I got wide spreads in FPS, I tightening the right side stock screw and it cured it, but its back.

Reactions: BABz58 and Genob
I got some lead down range. Shot some good scores with both .22 and .177…

… and for the 1st time in days did NOT disassemble an air rifle, lol.
I should have grabbed my Huntsman. Shooting the S200 just caused me more work haha. I knew when I first had the issue I should have just doing a little sanding to clear the left side action.

Reactions: Hold_Over
I should have grabbed my Huntsman. Shooting the S200 just caused me more work haha. I knew when I first had the issue I should have just doing a little sanding to clear the left side action.
LOL, part of the fun diagnosing and fixing issues. When conditions are not ideal, I just work on projects. I think this is why we all end up with more guns. 😁

Got my marcool 2-12x44 scope in today and mounted my Megaorei M4A clip on to it. Decided since my 25 jumbo build is my most powerful rig, I would dedicate it to be my recording/NV rig. It's already my biggest rifle, might as well make it a bench shooter.

Also has a red spotting torch on the side so I can save my battery and my eyes with the night vision being off til I need it. The critters don't see the red light I guess. Rabbits seem to act like they can, but I think they just know something is there.

Anyway, hopefully I can bait in the trash pandas to my backstop and thin the herd a little. Can also record in the day, so once my new backstop/bait station is built, I will get some bird and squirrel kills on camera.

1000008031.jpg
1000008033.jpg

I was having issues getting it to focus, was fuzzy at every distance. I thought maybe something was wrong. Turns out it would clear up when I backed my eye away from the screen. Then it hit me... grab your readers ya dummy!

Getting old sucks!

LOL, part of the fun diagnosing and fixing issues. When conditions are not ideal, I just work on projects. I think this is why we all end up with more guns. 😁
I found a good thread that @nervoustrig made on the CZ200 to diagnose possible issues. So hopefully it will be fairly easy.