• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

What did you do airgun related today.

I took airgun pron pictures of my M60b that just got completed today!

THREE freakin' months I waited for the promised parts, THREE!

But... She shoots! :giggle:

NOTE: She looks pretty sad, I'm in the middle of getting the base coat down before I start the grass camo.

20240508_165734.jpg

We get four feet of grass by July, this gun will fit right in. Here is the grass after winter gave way to spring.

20240501_185538.jpg

No pictures but I finished a project for a friend who has an Impact Dubber Special. Basically started with “this thing won’t shoot worth a dang, best it will do is 5” @ 80 yards.”
Laundry list of issues, but the last time I shot it I was getting 1 1/2” groups at 50 yards. While I was shooting it I discovered the Saber tactical cocking block assembly was missing the rubber ball for the front so the probe position was never consistent, then determined the probe was way out of alignment. It is ready to head to the range for another go at tuning it. Hoping for less than 1/2” @ 50 yards. Weather and work permitting I can shoot it tomorrow and get it back to him.

I think I finally have the scope mounted well for me on my S200. I’m using a dovetail to pic that came on my used Concept Lite that I didn’t need for that and low rings. This 24x Sightron has more eye relief than my 36x, so I had to get it forward. I may eventully get a Rowan butt extension.

Cut the barrel down to 9" on my pp750 to allow some room for 3 Marauder internal baffles. Lowered reg to 1800 psi to tune it down to sub 12 fpe. Pretty quite even w/o external moderator, it's a mouse fart with the external mod. Should be plenty good for the sparrows nesting around the barn. Oh, the stock came from my Notos pistol conversion. Made delrin plugs for the action holes and cut and thread a Diana Bandit moderator. Enough for today, lol.

IMG_0641.jpg

IMG_0642.jpg

IMG_0640.jpg

I try and paper punch at home Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday. But its mothers day, so I will take a break for the wife.

I did shoot a couple at my steel reactive target while she was taking a bath :)

Edit: And I dropped a bird feeder invader with my CZ200 Hunter! Such a great suburban pest sniper. Perfect head shot and instant drop to the ground.

Last edited:
Took my new to me FX Cutlass out for a maiden voyage to the outdoor range. It was time to find all the issues with the gun.
First discovery was a bad breech seal. Then the seals on the power adjuster are leaking. Not as bad as the breech but still an issue.
I suspect there may be POI shifting going on but won’t be able to confirm that until the two leaks are addressed.
If the gun is shifting it may be the barrel band. Noticed the O rings in it are pretty old. Also saw a post on the forum where another owner just shot without the band.
Anyway, fun stuff to mess with and I am happy with the potential the gun is showing.

Reactions: Bandito
Shot the super light 2240 carbine with a hawke 4x vantage at 10m standing. The three pellets in the white were from my S3000-C. It took 3 pellets before I realized its not zeroed at 10m haha

And I killed this guy with my Concept Lite.

Good ole 2240, trying to finish up my new build. But will be hpa using Notos tank and reg. Can't ask for a better live target than that bottom pic, lol.

Reactions: Bandito