What did you do airgun related today.

I'm confused, the photos you posted are of a Cricket Tactical
LOL, my bad. Just looked at it close, time to see the eye doc again.😁

IMG_0546.jpg

Reactions: Bandito
Did some tuning. I really like data and would like a huma reg tester. 18 gr pellets show up in better condition then 16 gr, so I tried tuning for 18's

BRK-18gr.jpg

The hammer spring tension screw is not like one I have used before. The threads are on the piece that hold the stock to the receiver. It is incapable of "maxing out" because it will screw through the available threads then be loose behind the hammer. I had to put a little tension by pulling the cocking lever and turn it back out to catch the threads.
I was trying to max it out then count back turns to have an idea with tuning.
Its difficult to measure from the minimum HS because the screw sits inside the folding stock unit. I decided to just use calipers to record my HS settings.

From flush at the rear it takes 8 turns to get near where the rifles needs to be, so again the caliper method works a lot better.

I made myself an adjustable rear rest. ..or you can possibly use as a front rest as well
I wanted more stability so i can do some long range shooting and benchrest. All the other products i saw were either much too expensive or looked flimsy.
The first thing i got was called a "Lab lift". You can find these on amazon or ali baba. They come in a variety sizes and build quality. The first one i purchased was only 17 dollars, but it didn't have a Lock on the elevation wheel, so some friends recommended the 2nd one i got that has the locking wheel
IMG_0145.jpeg

the next piece is a Linear stage table. Also found on amazon and others ...be aware of how much total height the stage is. Don't want to start with a table that is too high and are unable to adjust lower. The minimum height of both pieces is a lil less than 4 inches without the bag,
IMG_0144.jpeg

I still need to get some screws to attach the stage to the lift, but i can't find the right ones...i can always expoy it
IMG_0146.jpeg

Total cost ..minus shipping was around 100
build your own and save some cash!
Mike

Spent some time debating printing out my tracking info for target practice. Been waiting on sling mounts and a sling. The first sling mounts showed up the other day missing parts, return, repurchase....arriving today. The sling was in NJ the last 2 days, about 3.5 hours away from me....now it's in Dallas, TX... USPS works in mysterious ways.

I made myself an adjustable rear rest. ..or you can possibly use as a front rest as well
I wanted more stability so i can do some long range shooting and benchrest. All the other products i saw were either much too expensive or looked flimsy.
The first thing i got was called a "Lab lift". You can find these on amazon or ali baba. They come in a variety sizes and build quality. The first one i purchased was only 17 dollars, but it didn't have a Lock on the elevation wheel, so some friends recommended the 2nd one i got that has the locking wheel
View attachment 454332

the next piece is a Linear stage table. Also found on amazon and others ...be aware of how much total height the stage is. Don't want to start with a table that is too high and are unable to adjust lower. The minimum height of both pieces is a lil less than 4 inches without the bag,
View attachment 454333
I still need to get some screws to attach the stage to the lift, but i can't find the right ones...i can always expoy it
View attachment 454335
Total cost ..minus shipping was around 100
build your own and save some cash!
Mike
That pretty cool! your very handy.

Spent some time debating printing out my tracking info for target practice. Been waiting on sling mounts and a sling. The first sling mounts showed up the other day missing parts, return, repurchase....arriving today. The sling was in NJ the last 2 days, about 3.5 hours away from me....now it's in Dallas, TX... USPS works in mysterious ways.
Part 2...the sling mounts and swivels have arrived.....missing a different part this time. Fortunately it was a bolt for the barrel clamp, and not half the clamp like last time. I had 1 with a head too big, and too long but the right thread. Fortunately I lack in regard for my fingers with the belt sander and modified till it fit.
1000001961.jpg
a little re-bluing and you would never know the difference.
1000001963.jpg
Everything installed and looking right...but my sling is still in TX.
1000001962.jpg
1000001965.jpg