What did you do airgun related today.

Turns out this stuff shapes really nicely on a belt sander
View attachment 451638View attachment 451639View attachment 451640
You saved yourself some money lol.

IMG_20240330_122322408_HDR.jpg

Well.....this arrived at work today. An L2 .35/9mm with a 450mm barrel. I've put a few pellets through it without optics or sights mounted yet. Holy sheet! This beast has some kick. I've gotten used to its little brother in .22/250mm, haha. Wow. Can't wait to throw a scope on and dial it in. Brian and crew did a great job building it and the packaging is top notch as well(y)

PXL_20240402_223442779.jpg

More like what have I been doing air gun related for the fast week while it poured rain here in socal. Building parts for my brother's Notos, he wanted a 400 mm Lothar barrel and custom regulator with built in 25cc plenum. Clocking ring with 2mm offset for the Airmega 34mm dia. tank. Tank is rated for 4500 psi. 1st test @ 28 fpe with 15.89 gr JSB.

IMG_0543.jpg

IMG_0544.jpg

IMG_0539.jpg

IMG_0545.jpg

IMG_0541.jpg

I shot the bullshark this morning. I tried some JSB beast pellets 16gr. They aren’t its favorite. Anything else today will just be plinking.

That’s living on the coast right there. Solid 20 mph from SSW and gusts out of the North.

View attachment 451960
It's snowing here atm...

Reactions: Bandito
I shot my CZ200 Hunter, AA S200, and BRK Concept today. I posted the targets up in the Paper Target thread.
My first target my CZ200 Hunter wasn't shooting as well as it had been. I patched the barrel with Ballistol and a Crown Saver and regained what I was getting. Another windy day.

I shot an Agama and thought I had the video. Turns out the DS35 does not like a 256 GB MicroSD. When I connected the unit or just the MicroSD to my computer it asks me to format it. It strange because the Pard says its recording. I formatted and tested a 128gb and 64gb and they are working properly. I even tried opening the MicroSD in a virtual Linux OS. No dice.

I also shot the Concept a bunch at a steel rat target under my bird feeder on high and low TP settings. I took the DonnyFL Tatsu off because I couldn't remember how loud the Concept is on full power. WOW its loud!

Reactions: Bandito and Genob
Reassembled my new to me Sumatra .20. Bought it as a leaker but when I disassembled it the check valve has deteriorated- the poppet had broke the head off the stem and the power adjuster plastic wheel on the valve was in pieces. Reached out to a friend and he got me all the parts and o rings I needed. Put 3000 psi in it and been holding air for 2 hours no leaks. Rifle looks in excellent shape still has dealer tag on lever. Love tinkering and repairing these things.

.20-3.jpg

.20-1.jpg

.20-2.jpg

.20-4.jpg

Reactions: Bandito and Genob