What did you do airgun related today.

Installed a peep sight on my new to me Blue Streak and did the trigger mod on my Daisy 853.
thumbnail (64).jpeg
thumbnail (63).jpeg

Last edited:
Spent a bunch of time practicing my standing off hand shots at 15 yds. Have been seated mostly working on sight adjustments. Now that those are looking good it was time to get shots in from other positions with the Dream Hunter 22. After I switched over to a completely stock/untuned Gamo silent cat....something everyone should do now and then to really appreciate how nice it is to have that twang and vibration taken out of the equation, lol

Very nice RAW, what do you use it for?
It’s a new rifle to my collection so have not done any serious testing yet but I fitted a barrel that I know to be supper accuracy and very pellet tolerant. I will almost certainly not use it for hunting though, I find the chassis stock to be better suited to the bench rather than shooting in a stalking/ hunting scenario, personally I prefer the weight and balance of a traditional wooden sporting stock for that. Also the increased scope to barrel height needed for me to get correct head position makes hold over/under adjustments more critical particularly at close range or shooting up or down at steep angles.

Due to it’s very low noise and high shot count it will probably end up being my go to backyard friendly plinking gun or my range target gun.

Bb

It’s a new rifle to my collection so have not done any serious testing yet but I fitted a barrel that I know to be supper accuracy and very pellet tolerant. I will almost certainly not use it for hunting though
You should reconsider this for hunting....anything with "supper accuracy" just sounds like it's ready for some field to table work!

I did all the ag things today. Fixed my pcp pump, then charged and did some tuning work on the marauder.
1000001659.jpg

Tore down the gamo silent cat, squared the spring, moly/tar and reassembled in prep for the new owner. My buddy came by to pick up the gamo. We went shopping for wood for my upcoming diy stock project. Got back to the house and did about an hour of shooting out in the yard together. I need more days like this

What did you do today?

Sort pellets?
Mount a scope?
Shoot a rifle you have not had out in awhile?
Checked some seals?
Checked to make sure all screws are tight?
You name it.

I’m trying to stay away from the buy/receive haha
This thread is to promote what you already have.

——-

I took my Pard NV008 off my Notos and put it on my P35 25 cal. I zeroed using my ZB mount to my required distances. I also set up a camera to alert me to the critters I’m after. There are some larger critters that need some lead at night. I also plan on installing the plenum and barrel kit as well as some buck rail stuff on the notos.
Trying to decide whether or not to sell a gun someone sold me that has a broken air pressure gauge and leaks air. He didn't mention those things in his ad.

I bought this BullShark 177 from a member here. He bought if from someone who encountered problems installing a Huma reg and plenum. It leaked with those parts installed. I don’t think Huma supplies the right size o rings. I don’t need a plenum for a 177 pellet shooter, so I removed all that and put in the factory reg. It holds air no problem. It came missing 4 M5 screws. I ordered those and it should be up and running. It’s a little rough on the edges from the original owners work, but for under 200 in it total I think it can be a good yard rifle.

IMG_3268.jpeg

I shot 5 mags (50 177) pellets from my Avenger bullpup at the target in the middle of the fire pit. I shoot from inside my shop (25yds). It is a very quiet setup with a DonnyFL adapter and 0dB moderator I bought from Baker Airguns. I have the Outers 22lr bullet trap stuffed with rubber mulch and two layers of SecondSkin stuck to the back. I often have Red Breast Robins going about their business in the yard and usually other birds and squirrels off to the right undisturbed feeding from bird feeders. I walked down to switch in a new target and jumped a doe white-tailed deer (Odocoileus virginianus) that was laying behind the swimming pool. I backed off and came back to the house because it is fawning time and I don’t want to cause any stress. But, darn! I shouldn’t have to worry about the neighbors!
View attachment IMG_2797.jpeg

Reactions: Bandito and L.Leon