What did you do airgun related today.

Took apart the dream hunter ....twice. the first time to remove 1 coil from the spring ..
1000002170.jpg
the 2nd time to make a new sear for it.
1000002174.jpg
1000002176.jpg
this pic is still a wip. A couple design changes were made from the original. It is currently installed and working excellent. Ran out of daylight before any real testing could take place. Tomorrow....

I also worked on my budget rifle for invasive agama lizards. I am trying this out to see if I can suggest it to friends since I get a few people interested in airguns a year. These aren't its favorite pellet, H&N FT's are, but I am looking budget and easily available.

Stoeger S3000-C 177 $99
Hammers Short Compact Rifle Scope 6X32AO $88

This was only 10m. I know the rifle needs some more wear in time.

Leaf blower work in the flower beds = more time to shoot points . Now on to emptying the back porch vacuum cleaner of all the stink bugs. If you use a fly swatter they stink, suck them up with the vac and only it stinks a little . a little air freshener cures that .another hour and i will start shooting 4 pm today through all tomorrow .

Poked together another mini barrel in a different caliber for 1 of my crowns and whittled a single shot tray out of a piece of black walnut lol . And colored on it I was bored again haha.

View attachment 460847
Beautiful gun.. I would buy one but I would definitely need a thumbhole in the stock.. I don't shoot bench.. I try shooting my other guns holding them like that but it is not comfortable for me..