What did you do airgun related today.

What did you do today?

Sort pellets?
Mount a scope?
Shoot a rifle you have not had out in awhile?
Checked some seals?
Checked to make sure all screws are tight?
You name it.

I’m trying to stay away from the buy/receive haha
This thread is to promote what you already have.

——-

I took my Pard NV008 off my Notos and put it on my P35 25 cal. I zeroed using my ZB mount to my required distances. I also set up a camera to alert me to the critters I’m after. There are some larger critters that need some lead at night. I also plan on installing the plenum and barrel kit as well as some buck rail stuff on the notos.

Just a routine informal target shoot with Veteran .22 Mini Carbine .22 and Bobcat .25...the Mini is newest member of the family, really been enjoying it with Crosman domes. Refilled all three with my Omega Trail Charger, 36 gun fills so far, very impressed with it thus far makes PCP shooting much more enjoyable and more of it. Just a fun no drama airgun shoot. Veteran won best groups of the day...Bobcat won the other day...note six shots almost covered by a dime off my knee st 45yards...These were the first six shots after sitting more than a week...
20231205_140122.jpg
20231205_140239.jpg

Let's see, airgun related, I logged onto this forum about 8 times, posted questions about an airgun I'm curious about. Tore apart my Caldwell dead shot pod to install bushings to take up the play in movement its developed 5 years down the road. Did some maintenance clean up on my compressor. Cleaned barrel on my Royale 500. Took pellet inventory. Threw away targets from inside my car that have been incredibly shot to sh‐t and changed gauge on my fill assembly. Just another "normal" day of being a PCP airgunner.

Got up this morning and checked weather forecast, low 30's and 20 mph wind, think I'll stay inside today, couple cups of coffee and started roaming hobby room. Looking at the pellet selection i always see the good bad and ugly and decided to use the poor shooting inaccurate ones that never get used. 177 cal crosman destroyers and crosman pointed and crosman wad cutters, I've never had good luck with any of them, alot of fliers, so experimenting with hammer spring at 500-600 fps all these make a ragged hole across basement at 12 yards, all these years i had no clue. Amazing.

Reactions: bdzjlz
For an early Xmas present to myself, I Picked up a DFL Yokozuna, and a QD base section that will fit my Fat Boy v2.
DFL%201.jpg

DFL2.jpg

But since I also have the Extension w/k-baffles I machined for the FatBoy. I wanted still wanted to use it.
So I machined the existing base of the extension to fit the threads on the Stub of the QD Base.
I measured it at 25mm x 1.00mm pitch..
So I first Machined a piece of Delrin to test fit...making sure the 25mmx1.00mm was right,
DFL%20ADAPTER1.jpg

DFL%20ADAPTER2.jpg

It worked, so now to machine the extension base....
DFL%20ADAPTER3.jpg

Perfect fit. So now I can use the extension too with the QD system!!
DFL4.jpg

I took my first bird feeder raider with the P35-25/Pard combination using Snowpeak 25 gr pellets. The pellets were pretty cheap so I bought enough to break in the rifle. It does shoot 34gr FX better.

I am also organizing some air rifle chaos on my desk and Florida room table. I have to prepare for family coming in town and put it all away.

Reactions: bdzjlz and Bandito