What Compressor do you have and how is it working and mini review.

I use an old Swedish FX Club compressor that I bought about 15 years ago from Joshua at PyramidAir. I've not been shooting much in the past few years, so I cannot comment on the unit's longevity. When I was using it, though, it was quite reliable, albeit slow. Occasionally, it would stall out; cycling the power switch would usually get things moving again. Looks to be many more options out there now.

Once I dust the thing off and refill the reservoir, I'll post an update.

Bought the air venturi booster pump 4500psi in 12/2017 for Christmas well it's 08/2018 now and I had to send it in for warranty.was hoping for more durable and longer use before problems.paid around $700.0.then$50.0 to send back to pyramyd air.well it's been a week now.I used the bosster pump to fill a 45ci bottle and a 98 c.f. bottle.it took 7 hours to fill the big bottle,that was starting at 0 psi to 3500psi.my compressor puts out 5cfm at 70psi.well I'm sure air venturi will fix it and get it back to me,soon.

I have had a bare 4 cylinder Bauer that I bought used 20 yrs. ago and never did anything with. It is rated at 250 bar. I recently started PCP shooting and decided to outfit the compressor with controls, manifold and safety valves. It is a 400 volt 3 phase thing, but it works great I have two aluminum 12 liter scuba tanks that I fill with it and then charge the guns from the scuba tanks.

I have a Coltri MCH-6. I bought it used so I don't know how old it is or how many hours it has on it but it works awesome at 3.5 CFM. Output is adjustable up to 4500 psi and it came with a 240V electric motor AND a 5.5 HP gas engine, quick change interchangeable. Takes a 18 CF Guppy tank from 2000 to 4500 in under 2 minutes and a 100 CF Omega in under 10 minutes with dry breathing quality air. Definitely not for filling guns directly! 

Chinese Davv scu 30. 1 hour on it. Just use it to fill guns. Less than a minute for fill. Only uae the inline cotton tampon filter. No issues so far. Its fun shooting without the thought of filling a large tank or working a hand pump. Got mine off ebay for $212 shipped with a coupon. Nothing fancy as its manual shutoff and only one bleed screw to worry about. Changed the oil on it after breakin and NO metal in it.

Yikes, Brian. It sounds like your obsession with dry air is keeping you awake at night. Not only is filtering already dehumidified air, overkill, you will be more than doubling your consumption. You will have to fill the filter from empty every time you top your gun off. There is a lot of wasted air when filling a large cylinder using these things. Do you want to waste that much air every time you fill your gun?

Interesting point, and another reason for a PMV and check valve (with bleed) to keep the filters pressurized. I wonder how much volume there is in the filter if you fill them with 13x molecular sieve material?