What Compressor do you have and how is it working and mini review.

I dont no if this is aloud? every time i try to explane what im up to on the new Yellow the mods pull it down? i kinda make up my own.Their call Half Breeds.Tuxing,Yong heng,and some other knock off stuff from China.They pump their little guts out.If ya have one blown up give me a call
[email protected]
1525984135_20015533575af4ab87f358b3.99064942_CIMG6821.JPG
1525984136_1949445895af4ab88bf0686.25770505_CIMG6745.JPG
1525984137_8981829065af4ab897e5c04.03401214_CIMG6750.JPG
1525984137_8572593035af4ab89d98fd8.25825298_CIMG6776.JPG
1525984138_5979584525af4ab8a300574.11994385_CIMG6820.JPG

Josoo,

Have an actual pictures using that filter? As displayed in your illustration I do not think it would work at all.

And still slightly OT ( but I might buy one just to evaluate one ) and I really do not k now the naswer but, IF I buty an amazon "Prime" membership and order "fulfilled by amazon" the company Amazon offers buyer protection ? TIA ( not not a stroke but rather thank you )

John

It is fairly obvious from the way the gold filter is attached and the choice of words used that JoSoo is associated with a vendor in China and most likely is from there.

The Xin Yong Shi filter shown is an excellent filter. Look at the number of threads in the end caps compared to Tuxing brand gold filters. This one has holes in the end caps which make the end caps much easier to remove if a rod is used for leverage. Cut the included round tampon filters into end spacers and use another 1/2" piece as an interior spacer. Zeolite 13X desiccant and activated charcoal from any pet supply store are used to filter out moisture, odors, and impurities from the air. It is easy to roll up a clear plasitc transparency sheet to line the filter wall to protect it from the dreaded acid leeching gremlins. I posted a thread a couple of months back on how to make the liner. It is easier, cheaper, and faster to make than PVC with o-rings. It creates a tighter air and moisture seal. My experience has been that no liner is actually necessary. It is strictly a peace of mind accessory for extremely cautious users.

"Humdinger"It is fairly obvious from the way the gold filter is attached and the choice of words used that JoSoo is associated with a vendor in China and most likely is from there.
The Xin Yong Shi filter shown is an excellent filter. Look at the number of threads in the end caps compared to Tuxing brand gold filters. This one has holes in the end caps which make the end caps much easier to remove if a rod is used for leverage. Cut the included round tampon filters into end spacers and use another 1/2" piece as an interior spacer. Zeolite 13X desiccant and activated charcoal from any pet supply store are used to filter out moisture, odors, and impurities from the air. It is easy to roll up a clear plasitc transparency sheet to line the filter wall to protect it from the dreaded acid leeching gremlins. I posted a thread a couple of months back on how to make the liner. It is easier, cheaper, and faster to make than PVC with o-rings. It creates a tighter air and moisture seal. My experience has been that no liner is actually necessary. It is strictly a peace of mind accessory for extremely cautious users.
I was thinking of using the gold filter as a secondary filter . I currently have a Alpha on my Carette. I was thinking of using the gold filter between the tank and whatever gun I’m filling effectively filtering twice. I will admit it’s probably overkill but as they say I’d rather be safe than sorry.

Yikes, Brian. It sounds like your obsession with dry air is keeping you awake at night. Not only is filtering already dehumidified air, overkill, you will be more than doubling your consumption. You will have to fill the filter from empty every time you top your gun off. There is a lot of wasted air when filling a large cylinder using these things. Do you want to waste that much air every time you fill your gun? 

"Eaglebeak"Yikes, Brian. It sounds like your obsession with dry air is keeping you awake at night. Not only is filtering already dehumidified air, overkill, you will be more than doubling your consumption. You will have to fill the filter from empty every time you top your gun off. There is a lot of wasted air when filling a large cylinder using these things. Do you want to waste that much air every time you fill your gun?
I’m the first to admit my dry air obsession. But I realized after I made the post that it wouldn’t work as the filter need to be under high pressure and with thesmall amount of air going into a gun the air pressure would not be high during the entire fill. For now I’ll stick to what I’m doing. If a 2nd filter stage is ever needed I will do it in line with the existing filter on the compressor.

"Eaglebeak"Yikes, Brian. It sounds like your obsession with dry air is keeping you awake at night. Not only is filtering already dehumidified air, overkill, you will be more than doubling your consumption. You will have to fill the filter from empty every time you top your gun off. There is a lot of wasted air when filling a large cylinder using these things. Do you want to waste that much air every time you fill your gun?
So I'm not the only one that noticed the obsession !

"stony30"
Now I’m going to have to move to Arizona and only fill my tanks on hot dry days.

"Brian10956"
"stony30"
Now I’m going to have to move to Arizona and only fill my tanks on hot dry days.
Lol

I got the Freedom 10 first and it works great, not the fastest, but had no problems filling my tank. Then the price of the Yong Heng made it too irresistible for me so I bought the 110V model with auto shut off, it fills faster than the F10, so it is the one in use now for filling my tanks. Still might get me another one that is self contained, up in the air which direction I might go for that one. 

I too have the omega super charger yong heng and the Mrodair ac/dc 110/220v portable compressor. Had a problem with the Mrodair compressor while using it in the Philippines. The snap ring that keeps the piston rod on the motor shaft came off and destroyed the shaft on the end of the motor. Sent pictures to Julie at spa and she sent out a new motor rod piston. I paid for the shipping. The compressor has work fine with the replacement parts. Also had to rebuild my young heng compressor. My fault forgot to turn on the water pump and the compressor overheated. Rebuilding the young heng was easy and the parts are cheap. I don’t use my omega much unless my large scuba tank is empty then I use it for that. For the money I would buy another yong heng and the portable ac/dc compressor again over the omega 

"kzz1kaw"I too have the omega super charger yong heng and the Mrodair ac/dc 110/220v portable compressor. Had a problem with the Mrodair compressor while using it in the Philippines. The snap ring that keeps the piston rod on the motor shaft came off and destroyed the shaft on the end of the motor. Sent pictures to Julie at spa and she sent out a new motor rod piston. I paid for the shipping. The compressor has work fine with the replacement parts. Also had to rebuild my young heng compressor. My fault forgot to turn on the water pump and the compressor overheated. Rebuilding the young heng was easy and the parts are cheap. I don’t use my omega much unless my large scuba tank is empty then I use it for that. For the money I would buy another yong heng and the portable ac/dc compressor again over the omega
Great useful information to help guide guys trying to decide what compressor to invest their hard earned dollars on.. Thanks !!

All true dive compressors have high pressure filter towers built in. These compressors cost $3,000 and up. The Daystate T2, Bauer Jr. II, Alkin, Airetex, Nardi Atlantic, Coltri and others all include breathing air filters The manufacturer of the Alpha Carette compressor sends them to the U.S. complete with a very good quality high pressure filter and a PMV valve. However, you must buy it as an option as the importer would prefer to sell you their own proprietary Alpha filtration system.

I have n AV compressor it was the best i could afford and also can get parts and service from pyramid . It has about e hours runtime on it . It filled my omega 75 cubic ft. tank from 3100 psi to 4500 in 45 min . Air was around 75 degrees it needs a top off after cooling it was 4000 psi . My av 45cubic was really warm when i filled it . Me think smaller tanks get hottef .