• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

What Chrony is best for me?

I have an FX ($200), a Pro Chrono ($100), and a cheap clamp-on chronograph ($30). 95% of the time, I'm not saving the strings so I use the $30 one. It's quick and it never misses a shot...something I can't say for the other two. The reason it always works is because it has its own built-in IR illumination. Even works in the pitch dark which is sometimes useful when I'm working on a gun at night. I can quickly step outside and fire a few shots to see how it's doing without any setup whatsoever.

Yeah that’s my boy Willy. As to the chrono I love it, just throw it in the bag and it’s good to go. I use mine more than I thought I would. I have an Impact and I like playing with it and different pellets and slugs.

Yeah think I will go with the FX, now I have to see where I can get the best deal. I have a Brittany also she is my baby girl great bird dog super nose and very discipline.