what chronograph Thank you all. I have enough responses.

I have been looking for a chronograph too. FX looked to be exclusive for a smart phone? I might be one of the last holdouts on planet Earth, but don't want something that must be paired to or require a gizmo phone. Here are two that caught my interest but I'm not sure ... get up there with labradar price point about had an bodily accident. That cheap black one on stilts with a barrel clamp out of China for about 34 USD, is there something a little better? Then there is this paintball one any good for pellets?

Reactions: Hateful McNasty
I have been looking for a chronograph too. FX looked to be exclusive for a smart phone? I might be one of the last holdouts on planet Earth, but don't want something that must be paired to or require a gizmo phone. Here are two that caught my interest but I'm not sure ... get up there with labradar price point about had an bodily accident. That cheap black one on stilts with a barrel clamp out of China for about 34 USD, is there something a little better? Then there is this paintball one any good for pellets?

What i use . Cant complain. Would i buy again ...yup

Unless your wanting to set up at ranges like set up at 30y it won't do bit checking at the muzzle does that job.

I do not want to have to pair to a phone to read results. There is no readout on an FX chrono.
If a standard crony like i said above if you're setting up at a certain range that phone app conect would be pretty handy.. lot of nice added features too .

( cadwells)
If you use a apple device lots complain about there crony compatibility/ dont work well.

All i need it at the muzzle reading when i check a gun , so....

I do not want to have to pair to a phone to read results. There is no readout on an FX chrono.
I have to say, I just bought the FX pocket Chrono V2 and if I did not want to use the phone I would buy the display.
It is so convenient, and repeatable.
I read all the issues people have had but I compared mine to my Caldwell G2 and it was consistent to it within 4fps.
something that makes mine a little easier is my Crown has a barrel band on the shroud. So it takes some of the issues others have had out of
the equation.

Here is the biggie, it stays on my gun!!
I got up this morning and shot a 25 meter card and all I had to do was start it up and run the card.
Save the results and done!

I LOVE IT!