What came first RedWolf or Dedesigned Monsters?

The RedWolf and Bantam Sniper would be totally uncompetitive without it

I seriously doubt that TBH!

Actually its pretty much true in my opinion. You should see my red wolf try to shoot every other .22 pellet lol.

Of course you are talking about one specific model in the Redwolf range here in one specific caliber!

That’s true. I should have clarified that at EBR the only RedWolf shot was the .22HP

Pretty sure Lauren Parsons won the 50yrd using a .177 RedWolf.

My RW HP .22cal shoots the JSBs 18.1gr pellet on pellet, I just prefer the benefits of harder hitting and buffing the wind of the Redesigned. If the RedWolf was as short as my FX Compact I would sell all my other PCPs. It runs circles around all my other Daystates, FX and Edgun guns, but it should being as long as it is. Can't wait to see what 2019 has to offer. The EBR results have improved Daystate's worth for sure.

What speed are your 18.1s flying at? Mine are going 890-900 fps on low power which I think is overspeeding and destabilizing them. However, to slow them down even further I have to buy that 400$ tuner.

My RW HP .22cal shoots the JSBs 18.1gr pellet on pellet, I just prefer the benefits of harder hitting and buffing the wind of the Redesigned. If the RedWolf was as short as my FX Compact I would sell all my other PCPs. It runs circles around all my other Daystates, FX and Edgun guns, but it should being as long as it is. Can't wait to see what 2019 has to offer. The EBR results have improved Daystate's worth for sure.

What speed are your 18.1s flying at? Mine are going 890-900 fps on low power which I think is overspeeding and destabilizing them. However, to slow them down even further I have to buy that 400$ tuner.

Thats a lame feature.

I'm getting 870-890 fps on low with 18.1 and almost 200 shots on low its pellet on pellet. No issues with pellet flight. I didn't see any pellet destabilization until high power around 1050fps, 18.1s went all squirrelly as I would expect. I have the HP so maybe the barrel length helps? I would have stayed with the 18.1s and for birds I still use them. But the benefits of the Redesigned just out weigh the 2 cons I have with them. Air usage (about 70 shots) and cost, smaller tins. Using the Redesigned on high power I can reach way out on things with fur and drop them. I pest and hunt exclusively, i don't have time to punch paper so my gun tastes all revolve around hunting. If Daystate could make a mini RedWolf life would be complete. I hunt Fox, raccoon, woodchucks, possums all the small game species down to chipmunks and mice sized critters. 

I'm getting 870-890 fps on low with 18.1 and almost 200 shots on low its pellet on pellet. No issues with pellet flight. I didn't see any pellet destabilization until high power around 1050fps, 18.1s went all squirrelly as I would expect. I have the HP so maybe the barrel length helps? I would have stayed with the 18.1s and for birds I still use them. But the benefits of the Redesigned just out weigh the 2 cons I have with them. Air usage (about 70 shots) and cost, smaller tins. Using the Redesigned on high power I can reach way out on things with fur and drop them. I pest and hunt exclusively, i don't have time to punch paper so my gun tastes all revolve around hunting. If Daystate could make a mini RedWolf life would be complete. I hunt Fox, raccoon, woodchucks, possums all the small game species down to chipmunks and mice sized critters.

Dang! Then im like 10 FPS too fast on my JSbs 18.1s and 10 FPS too slow on High( getting 915 on high with redesigns). I too have the HP. However, its strange that you are accurate all the way to 1050. I just don't see why my gun can only shoot redesigned well.

Im just going to come out and say it. I like the 18.1s because you get 500 in a tin and they are cheap to shoot lol. They are also air efficient at low power. You get an insane amount of shots. I want to use redesigned when im serious and 18.1s when im just shooting paper @ 50 yards. This gun is only letting me do 1 out of 2 of those things.

Dang! Then im like 10 FPS too fast on my JSbs 18.1s and 10 FPS too slow on High( getting 915 on high with redesigns). I too have the HP. However, its strange that you are accurate all the way to 1050. I just don't see why my gun can only shoot redesigned well.

Im just going to come out and say it. I like the 18.1s because you get 500 in a tin and they are cheap to shoot lol. They are also air efficient at low power. You get an insane amount of shots. I want to use redesigned when im serious and 18.1s when im just shooting paper @ 50 yards. This gun is only letting me do 1 out of 2 of those things.

Then send the RW to someone with a programmer. I'm sure they can set you levels for cheap.

I think I need to clarify my numbers.

18.1gr RW HP .22cal

Low-870-890 Deadly accurate, 100 yards sparrow shots with ease.

Med- 920-940 pellet shoot good by other gun standards but not as tight as it did on low power. 

High 1000-1050 pellet does swirls and back flips and cant hit anything accurately. 

The numbers change due to temp changes i shoot in. I chrony every time I shoot to know what the gun is doing so I can be accurate with Strelok Pro. I also sight in before I hunt. 

25gr Redesigned I don't remember FPS on low or medium. 

High power I have seen 960 to 1050. Normally around 980fps. They shot lights out on medium but I wanted the most energy and flat shooting I could so I stayed with high power. 

My elevation of where I shoot is 577 feet if that matters to anyone. 

Gun is all factory settings and I fill to 250 bar and refill around 175bar. 

I will get some more numbers tomorrow on both weights 18.1 and 25 Redesigned. 

Hope this helps.