What bipod are you using for your saber tactical TRS?

I have had several Harris bipods and have worked well. I prefer the ones that allow tilt and I add the aftermarket lever for locking the tilt.
Last year I sold $8500 dollars of powder burning stuff and decided to buy an Accu-Tac and an Atlas. Both were on the expensive side but I had money to burn and am happy with both. If I had to choose between the two I would choose the Accu-Tac, it is very well made and has both tilt and pan functions with excellent lock levers. It is on the heavy side and slightly bulky but I’m not a Navy SEAL sniper or anything like that, I just wanted a quality bipod that connected via a pic rail. I am pleased with both.
A friend has the UTG bipod that is two piece that attaches on both sides of an AR front handguard. UTG is mostly chinese import but I’m impressed with it. It’s adequately rigid and appears well made.
Also, you cant go wrong with a Harris, they are well made and have been around forever. I prefer the model that tilts and the legs have notches about every half inch. They make a model that the legs have a thumscrew to tighten the leg length where desired, total pain in the kiester, never liked the one I got by accident.
Randy