• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

What Binoculars Do You Prefer?

I use cheap binoculars for all hunting.

I'm either reaching for Nikon Action Extreme @ 16 power for big detail and when weight doesn't matter or 10 power Vortex Raptors when I want a light optic...

If I need more power I'm probably using a spotting scope and also probably shooting beyond 150 yds with a powder burner. Otherwise my rifle scope gets the second look @ more than 16 power done before the shot... 

Get a pair of diamondback hd on optic planet $149

Vortex diamondback hd is crap, the purple fringing is terrible Chinese junk

Interestingly enough my 10x42 Vortex Diamondback HDs OPMODs work great. I’ve never seen any fringing or purple on mine and use them frequently in open spaces and low light.

+1 on the "10x42 Vortex Diamondback HDs OPMODs work great"

I have a set of Leica Trinovid HD as well as Swarovski NL pure both in 10x42.

The Leica image is absolutely stunning, but the Swarovski are on a different plane of existence altogether, even compared to their predecessors. It's not an incremental improvement by any means.

Sworos are always heads and shoulders above the rest optically and so is their price! 😅

My go to/only set of bino for hunting and bird watching is Sig BDX3000, pretty darn good glass with excellent built in range finder. No Sworo or even Leica glass but not that far behind but the building in range finder with ballistics is freaking insane!