• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

What barrel is on the Kral Empire X?

Update...My Empire X was supposed to arrive Monday the 15 then i checked tracking and it showed today and i just checked again and it shows Wednesday..............damn covid! Even if it is Wednesday that's still pretty quick considering it's coming from the Netherlands! Got my CP scope the Odoyle suggested, it's sooo much better than my Barsca that i have now but it is a little heavy. As promised I'll take some pics ewhen it arrives. Parrotculler, what sight were you on with the attached pics of the scope mounts and quick fill? Thanks.

I can’t wait for you to get it.

I have another thread about This rifle. 

it checks so many boxes. When you get it are you going to pull the shroud? 

I am planning on getting one and am wondering if my DonnyFL will fit with the tank being so close. 

Also if you get a chance to measure it when you get it, what’s the OAL length to the end of the tank? 

I think this rifle hits a sweet spot for people that are looking for a side lever (mid mount) bullpup that has a large tank (60 shots), unregulated for simplicity, accurate (if it shoots like most Krales), and at a decent price (~$600usd). 

I wish it were lighter and shorter but the other benefits outweigh (no pun intended) the cons. 

the next bullpup with these features plus the lightweight and regulator are like the FX wildcat which are double the cost 

Stre-tch,

Just got an email that rifle is at my PO box even though it said delayed until Wednesday.! Nice surprise! Crazy how fast considering i just ordered it on Thursday! I think someone in the beginning of this thread showed a pic of theirs with the shroud off to fit the moderator which is prolly what i'll do as well as i have a DonnyFL on my Talon P that i will put on the x. I agree with the rifle being somewhat of a lower price option, that's why i bought the talonP but ended up spending more getting the moderator and i had to buy a scuba tank cause mine was out of date and there was no place local to get it re-hydrod. I think the Hatzan line is pretty decent as well and the prices are good too. I already want the Priest 2 or Prophet and i haven't even opened the one i have. Like they say....it's an expensive hobby. Just have to get the wife on board with the spending part of it👌 I'll measure when i get home. Thanks!

Update...My Empire X was supposed to arrive Monday the 15 then i checked tracking and it showed today and i just checked again and it shows Wednesday..............damn covid! Even if it is Wednesday that's still pretty quick considering it's coming from the Netherlands! Got my CP scope the Odoyle suggested, it's sooo much better than my Barsca that i have now but it is a little heavy. As promised I'll take some pics ewhen it arrives. Parrotculler, what sight were you on with the attached pics of the scope mounts and quick fill? Thanks.

Aliexpress ... Love it ... Hate it ... But it sure delivers the goods at a low price.

The silencer on my Empire X (bottle gun) has a diameter = 30mm. The remaining clearance with the bottle = 3mm. This means that a silencer up to 35mm is likely to fit- just. Any larger and you are hitting the bottle. (Also repeating my earlier comment : the cylinder version of this gun looks like it may have less clearance than the bottle version. Someone who has one should verify for certainty.)

🐦

I have the Sumo and it barely fits. Still have not received my return tag from Kral. Just emailed them again, sucks cause i already threw the boxes away so I'll have to buy 'em from UPS
1f47f.svg

I must have missed it but why are you returning your Kral? 

How frustrating ... Looks like the shroud got bent out of alignment during transatlantic transport. 

I just am not a big fan of shrouded guns. The only exceptions are my FX Royale 300 and the SPA M22, both silent and accurate powerhouses in .25.

Thankfully the shroud on the Empire is easily replaced by a silencer. Hope you get yours back soon, mine in .22 is a tack driver with the Jumbo Heavies.

🐦

PC, I still haven't sent it out as the guy from Krale still hasn't sent me the return label even though he has said he would.....twice. It's weird, he emails me telling me he will send it to me in like ten minutes. I don't know why he just doesn't send it in the original email? He also said they would repair the gun so i asked him if he could just send me a new shroud and he said they didn't have one. So i asked how they would repair if they don't have a shroud and he said they could get it from Kral.or just replace the complete gun. Sounds good but i still don't have the return label so...Maybe this is a language barrier but he seems to write pretty well in his emails. I'll keep updating until it's fixed. Still haven't been able to contact Kral, would like to get their take on it too.