What are your top 5 must have PCP accessories for a new PCP??

Hello AirgunNation Peoples,

What are your top 5 must have add-on accessories for a new PCP??

Mine would be:

1. Scope mounts

2. The Best scope in my opinion that I can afford. 

3. Pic-rail & bipod (if not equipped)

4. Single shot tray & Spare magazines

5. Some sort of personalized cosmetic touch (a stock dip, stickers, wood stock oiling or re-finish, custom stock, moderator etc..) Something to generally make it uniquely my own.

What would your top 5 list be?

JoeKool 

1. SLUGS 

2. Moar slugs 

3. Pellets 

4. Moar pellets 

5. Extra slugs 

1f601.svg

Really depends on what the rifle already is equipped with. Scope/rings for sure. I am on the go, so a decent case. Buttstock/buttpad for good LOP. Moderator to keep things on the DL

As of late it's finding more pellets.

No doubt, we need our ammo. Cool!

1. Nice wood stock/grips (includes personal refinishing).

2. Moderator.

3. Single shot tray.

4. Proper scope and correct height/size scope rings.

5. Sling studs, sling, and bipod.

So, basically on the same page with you, Joe. Just different order, lol.

Yessir, those are the basics…. Nice!

My newest PCP went like this

1. New scope/came with rings

2. DonnyFl Moderator/adapter

3. BiPod

4. Scope accessories like UV lens cover and flip up caps(add rings if the scope didnt come with them)

5. Ammo, I already had 25cal pellets so that is why ammo is on the bottom of my list, but the new gun did let me branch out and buy some different slugs and pellets to try. If I didn't already have ammo it would of been #1 or #2 depending on if the gun had built in iron sights.

Okay here we go down the rabbit hole. I'm assuming this just another new rifle so you've accumulated pellets, etc, air supply, chrony, now to outfit your new rifle, scope and rings(I know that's two but lets me add another must), next would be a moderator. You'll need parallax wheel and throw lever for your scope and end it with an adjustable butt pad. i would add a scope level for cant. That's what I gather for a new rifle. Happy, safe shooting