• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

What are your thoughts on PCP rifle Maintenance and upkeep long term?

As a newbie to PCP air rifles, it appears that PCP air guns are a bit more complicated to maintain in the long run due to finding the correct O-rings, etc., to replace old parts, especially if the model is no longer in production. Also, I'm sure to replace such parts on the PCP air guns; we would at least have to know what we are doing so as not to damage or break anything. To keep or to sell... ??? 🤔

zach galifianakis in the hangover

Replacement o-rings are not a problem at all .
These guys have full kits for MANY different guns ready to go. I just received a few kits for...just in case !
Yes the shipping is a little more than shipping across the street in the US, but the time and effort saved in hunting the "correct" o-rings, and knowing that you'll get what you need, is worth the additional shipping and duty costs.

Mike

If you buy your o-rings from The O-Ring Store, one piece of advice I can give is to make sure you write the sizes down on a piece of tape or the label itself. The ink on the thermal printed labels fade in a short period of time. I actually started a thread on this a while back lol.

Reactions: PewPewTac