What are your opinions of Vulcan 3?

I've had the .30 cal 700mm for a few weeks now and I like it.

Pros -

It made 110 fpe out of the box with 50gn jsb pellets 107 fpe with 44gn

High shot count. I haven't tested to the max or even filled to 300 bar bud I'd say around 40 shots at this power level.

It's nice looking

Good fit and finish

20moa picatinny rail is nice

Has a great trigger after adjustment

Shoots 47.2gn slugs moa without tuning

The barrel feels pretty rigid

It doesn't need a moderator at this power level

Cons -

It gets louder with heavy slugs 65.5gn

Adjusting the regulator requires disassembly

Adjusting the hammer spring requires removing the stock (easy)

No manometer

Hammer has some ping

Lower picatinny rail has some flex

Uses a slow fill probe

Overall I like it and everyone that shoots says "that thing is bad ass."

I own a .22 Vulcan 3 with the 700mm poly barrel and will say it is without a doubt the best shooting slug gun I own. It seems to absolutely love basically any slug by H&N in my testing the 23 grain .218 were easily sub moa. As far as issues i have seen since no gun is perfect there were a couple but no deal breakers for me. One was that the cocking lever was not as smooth as i was used to coming from my cricket 1 adding silicon grease helped this but it still is a little bit stiffer which might break in over time. Also my gun came setup with the trigger linkage too long so i could not use the safety. I adjusted the trigger linkage but now the gun only has a single stage trigger for some reason I will fiddle a bit more, the negative of this being that because the trigger assembly can no longer be unscrewed from the block as in the vulcan 2 it is significantly harder to work on the trigger in my opinion but this could be a positive in terms of durability. Final negative in my experience was the stock on my gun was slightly miss shaped allowing the gun to rock slightly in it. I Used some Epoxy to level the inside of the back of it which will hopefully cure this. All in all no gun is perfect but after i get these few issues sorted I think it will be close to perfect for what i was looking for.

Mike,

Just purchased my first AGT, a .25 Uragan, and am most impressed with fit/finish and quality. The accuracy is also amazing. Have my sights set on the V3 as soon as the synthetic-stocked version becomes available. Interested in the .30 Long, just like Heavy, for both slugs and pellets, I think AGT took a big step forward with the V3 and I recommend the AGT Introduction video to understand the full versatility of the platform. WM 

I think their reviews are very slow coming. Andy is the only legit review i have seen 12FPE . Nate said he had one on the way a good bit back but, i haven't seen anything from him on it. Steve needs to get one and show us all about it, in only the way that he can do it. The guys at AGT are crazy for not reaching out to some of these trusted youtubers for legitimate reviews of their products. 

I think their reviews are very slow coming. Andy is the only legit review i have seen 12FPE . Nate said he had one on the way a good bit back but, i haven't seen anything from him on it. Steve needs to get one and show us all about it, in only the way that he can do it. The guys at AGT are crazy for not reaching out to some of these trusted youtubers for legitimate reviews of their products.

Trusted youtuber legitimate reviews ?

I don't know, to me they just blow smoke up ........., I personally don't trust any of them and only really pay attention to reviews from normal folks that actually pay for the guns.

Reviews are fun.. but I wouldn't spend a dime before the guys here..non sponsored that pays for the gun give his personal review...nate n Steve showed the guns as is and even when I know in the case of Steve he is sponsored I found his Reviews really up to point letting you make your opinion he just show the product in detail I respect his Reviews...every other reviewer not a bit .. by the time the vulcan 3 rolled ot I have 4 uragans that I really enjoy a lot..I hated the .25 as a caliber because every othe gun I had in .25 never was as acurrate as the 177 n .22... but my .25 uragan shoot awesome as great as my .22 ..so if those vulcan have the same barrels n ergonomic they should be really good..they already have the looks..mags are easy to load n install in the uragan platform vulcan 3 are the same n if they could be cock with your shooting hand .. then there no way to lose..

I just watched AEC review of the cricket tatical and I'm not a big fan of loading that mag into the gun so I'm leaning towards a Vulcan 3. I enjoy watching some of the reviews on YouTube and I feel Steve / Nate are pretty honest . Shooter 1721 does a great job also but Steve does the most detail review .

Have you used a Cricket to any extent? 

I found it to be a real PITA to load the mag in my original Cricket II pup. Then I had a Cricket II Tact and a Cricket Carbine for a while as well.

As almost anything goes, muscle memory develops and the original challenge declines. After less than a month I was no longer dreading loading the mag into the gun, and it just seemed to start going in and the lever locked forward before I knew it.

Not my favorite magazine-into-breech design, but to me it became a non-issue pretty quickly. And they are such good guns...

As are all of the AGT guns I've shot.

Yup.. I don't find it annoying but yes you could clearly hear the hammer strike on the uragans..I guess is one of those things you get used to it n then don't hear it anymore...but for some could be something serious.not because I don't mind doesn't mean is not there..depending your tune if you have a tune for 25g n shoot 20g it gets really loud..heavier the ammo the less noise it makes..

I got a .177 cal / 500 mm on order, i will probably do a exited #1 post soon after shooting it the first time, and a follow up after a while.

I really which i was able to get the .177 in the 700 mm version, but no dice on that, maybe later with the rumored slug barrels for all calibers. IMO it would make sense to make the slug tailored barrels in 700 mm only.

I think I would thoroughly enjoy a 500mm .22. However have no need for one nor the money for one now so would need to sell my Taipan. I did contemplate it but after shooting it at longer ranges again and just can't do it. Does what I need it to. Maybe someday if I come into more money I might go for a .30 500mm just for the fun of it as I love .30 but don't practically need one.