• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

What are your favorite airgun "features"?

Aside from precision accuracy, what do you guys and gals consider to be your favorite features / attributes of any given airgun? 

My personal favorites would be the:

• EVOL's barrel tension system
  • Leshiy's compact, lightweight, and versatile design
  • External regulator adjustment and ease of caliber swap capabilities in all FX rifles
  • Taipan's build quality/robustness

Taipan: trigger system, solid build, I like the single shot and mag system, and with the aftermarket hammer adjuster, easy to change power levals. Poi is consistent.

Huntsman: classic design, light weight, reliable, easy to work on, easy to shoot offhand, mine aren't pellet fussy. Somewhat affordable for what you get.

Wolverine r .177 standard: high shot count, very consistent, beautiful classy appearance, nice trigger.

Streamline .22: three repeatable power levels, nice feel when shouldered, no "advertising" carved on the laminate stock, high shot count especially on lower powers, metal trigger guard, nice classy appearance.

Bobcat Mkll .25: reliable, high shot count on both powers big airtube and not a bottle, easy gun to shoot accurately, very quiet as from factory...and powerful.

My Impact: being able to swap over calibers extremely easy. Most upgrades are backward compatible. Pinpoint accuracy (even hit a PVC pipe at 235 yds) Easy tuning, High cap mags, and finally being able to work rather easily/quickly with their Technician support. 

Crossman Classic .177: Availability, strength, on the go no air just pump for those emergency shots ;) 

I like a gun that is ergonomically comfortable to shoot. Don’t like having to learn to shoot a gun. I like a gun that absolutely does not move when you squeeze the trigger. No vibes or weird harmonics that wreak havoc with the slow firing cycle of an airgun. Adjustability and a reliable consistent reg. I have yet to find a gun that has all of these in one package. Some are closer than others.