What are you shooting at RMAC/EBR this year?

First part of my build. Double bottle adapter for the Kral. Going on a .30 Bighorn with a tensioned TJ barrel and topped with 46x60 fixed powered scope. 

Screenshot_20220329-090838_WhatsApp.1648657959.jpg

What scope is that power? And are you guys able to tether to a tank or is that not allowed in competition?

Will be cheering for Team Centercut!

Thanks but this is about @thammer Kral project. LOL No tethering allowed at any of the major 100Y BR pellet competitions. But you can refill as many times as you like.

Looking forward to seeing it in action. Do you have a blank for the one bottle so you can shoot it at EBR? (Max air capacity at EBR is 580cc, so dual bottles and those new 700cc bottles will not be legal.)

I have a single bottle valve for that. With the new wave of added volume I hoped EBR would change rules prior to comp since Daystate benefits from that too. 

What scope is that power? And are you guys able to tether to a tank or is that not allowed in competition?

Thanks but this is about @thammer Kral project. LOL No tethering allowed at any of the major 100Y BR pellet competitions. But you can refill as many times as you like.

I appreciate that but no worries. I hope you do well too! 

Will be cool to see it once it's done! 

In response to your title question...I'll be bringing my M3 slugger and MK2.5 for pellets. Undecided on the pellet caliber still--need a decent weather day to do some additional testing. I think I caught on Instagram that Tyler said there will be no PA cup this year but next year they hope to host. Was looking forward to that one bc it's the closest to me! 

Will be cool to see it once it's done! 

In response to your title question...I'll be bringing my M3 slugger and MK2.5 for pellets. Undecided on the pellet caliber still--need a decent weather day to do some additional testing. I think I caught on Instagram that Tyler said there will be no PA cup this year but next year they hope to host. Was looking forward to that one bc it's the closest to me!

Closest to me too at less than 2 hours drive. I'll have to check. It was my most looked forward to event.

Looking forward to seeing it in action. Do you have a blank for the one bottle so you can shoot it at EBR? (Max air capacity at EBR is 580cc, so dual bottles and those new 700cc bottles will not be legal.)

I have a single bottle valve for that. With the new wave of added volume I hoped EBR would change rules prior to comp since Daystate benefits from that too.

I don’t think anyone would care if they did? Kinda hope they will

Minotaur 46x60 scope. Fairly inexpensive and got to see one first hand and love the clarity of the glass. Japanese etched reticle glass in a Chinese scope but for $400 it's a steal.

Where can I find one?