What are YOU hoping that Santa will bring you this Christmas?

@Ranchibi very cool!
i mostly collect traditional & older folders but would love one of those in my collection!
very cool
pan, I too luv old and new style knives, you would really like this one! They come in G10 scales too and 2 other models with different blade shapes and lengths for the new locking system. This one has a 4mm blade stock made from M390 steel.

I hope Santa brings me a perfect 200 score on the 40-Yard Challenge Masters target…

… to help Santa I picked up a 45X Sightron SIII ED off the AGN classifieds…

Even Santa can use some help…

Well, Santa almost came early…

… shot this 198 17x today on the 40-Yard Masters target… and only used 36X on the Sightron SII currently on the FX Crown Mk2.

(Almost 18X, lol)

[10-ring is .125” diameter. Center X (black dot) is .04” diameter.]

Great conditions help at 40 yards on targets this size.

IMG_3544.jpeg

IMG_3541.jpeg

IMG_3540.jpeg

Hey Guys,
Wanted and bought a Wilkinson Telecaster guitar kit for X-mas:).
Gotta have a fun project for Winter.
Have a beautiful Sienna Sunburst going on it(y).
I have enough pellets guns and really can't think of one I need.

Reactions: Mr.H
I was thinking of a new pocket Chrono.
Don't tell Santa But I have gotten a little carried away and overspent my airgun budget this season.

Already picked up a Cricket 2 tac 45, 10 tins of pellets and a new Rovair compressor.
Oh, also a new Arken 4-16 ffp with adj. mounts, bubble level and throw level, a patch worm kit and two Big cans of Ballistol. (I think that's it) Ho HO HO !
BTW.,
Spiral, that looks like a great project.
Nice color too.
A Merry Christmas to All !

What are YOU hoping that Santa will bring you this Christmas?

Well, the punctual German that I am — I wrote my Christmas gift wish list in late July and dutifully passed it on to Santa.

However, this year I'm having a bit of a problem with that list and/or Santa.... 🤦🏻‍♂️

➠ See below....

Matthias

View attachment 417875
Well by golly if a Huben k1 Light in 25cal didn't appear under the Christmas tree. Yahoo and Whoopi. Bill and Addi.