What are YOU hoping that Santa will bring you this Christmas?

This Christmas Santa didn't bring me much — and that's quite OK, as my airgun stuff delivery times don't line up with dates like birthday and Christmas.

🔴 However, I was able to provide a buddy of mine in Peru with a gun under the Christmas tree.... 😃

➧ I first infected him with the airgun bug, taking him shooting a few times.
➧ Then steered him clear of non-PCP's.
➧ And helped to find a PCP on the classifieds (That was fun, sending him links every few days of recommended guns! 😊).

➧ Organized an airgun mule to bring the gun in pieces to Peru.
➧ A couple of days ago the mule arrived and I put the gun together. Holds air, shoots fine as far as I can tell.

➧➧ Next week off to the range, teaching him how to mount and set up a scope that I'll loan him till he decides what he wants to buy. 😊

One more down the rabbit hole! 💪🏼
Merry Christmas! 😊

Matthias

Last edited:
This Christmas Santa didn't bring me much — and that's quite OK, as my airgun stuff delivery times don't line up with dates like birthday and Christmas.

🔴 However, I was able to provide a buddy of mine in Peru with a gun under the Christmas tree.... 😃

➧ I first infected him with the airgun bug, taking him shooting a few times.
➧ Then steered him clear of non-PCP's.
➧ And helped to find a PCP on the classifieds (That was fun, sending him links every few days of recommended guns! 😊).

➧ Organized an airgun mule to bring the gun in pieces to Peru.
➧ A couple of days ago the mule arrived and I put the gun together. Holds air, shoots fine as far as I can tell.

➧➧ Next week off to the range, teaching him how to mount and set up a scope that I'll loan him till he decides what he wants to buy. 😊

One more down the rabbit hole! 💪🏼

Matthias
We like the company, good work.

Reactions: JungleShooter
I'm pretty happy with my rifles I have but was looking to upgrade the scopes on most of them..I told myself upgrading scopes would be a nice merry Christmas to me present. I went out a day or two ago looking around at local gun place near me at scopes.... I came home with a 2014 jeep wrangler...
Yes, if you can’t see the target, drive closer.

Some indication that kindness & civility between people will return!!!
It still exists in the majority of people… Bad news is propagated by the press… An “if it bleeds, it leads” mentality. There are good people all around us, thank goodness they outnumber the truly bad people.

P.S. Hoping to have my Arken Zulus next week. Just got notified it has shipped…

All I want is for my wife to recover from her hip replacement surgery yesterday and to be able to walk without pain. Air guns are fun but they really don’t matter.
I hope you get your wish… and yes, this is but a hobby. A prayer for the speedy recovery of your precious wife.

do tell!
i am a folder junkie
IMG_7062.jpeg

Microtech Stitch Ram-Lok Aluminum scales....first came out as an auto, then this year 3 different iterations of manual.

What did you get?
IMG_0561.jpeg

Ross, it's a Microtech Stitch manual locking knife with aluminum handles, first year they built it in a manual locking iteration. Mine is the second pic with what they call Apocalyptic stonewash finish on the blade, much darker than the first pics normal stonewash finish, first pic is off the net because it's a nice pic...😂
IMG_7081.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: pan60 and rsfrid
View attachment 418123
Ross, it's a Microtech Stitch manual locking knife with aluminum handles, first year they built it in a manual locking iteration. Mine is the second pic with what they call Apocalyptic stonewash finish on the blade, much darker than the first pics normal stonewash finish, first pic is off the net because it's a nice pic...😂View attachment 418124
I'm a Rick Hinderer fanatic. I have like six XM series both 3” and 3.5” XM-18 flippers. So I'm relating to your present. Nice one for sure.

Reactions: Ranchibi
I’d love love love a .30 cal. AAA Paradigm!!! Thanks Santa!

P.S. : We don’t have a chimney, so I left the hide-a-key under the garden gnome statue.

P.S.S : I have already replaced my old stocking with a new one five times as long so it should fit nicely!

Thanks!

Dave

Timing is everything.

I sold my .30 Paradigm to AoA yesterday. I purchased new from them in April 2023, but am going to have Martin build me a new RAW .177 TMx. I already have an FX Boss .30 for BR, don’t need two .30’s.

Call Darren (AoA) after Christmas if interested. You can also PM me anytime with questions.

Tom

• Wow
Reactions: Hangtown-Shooter