What are YOU hoping that Santa will bring you this Christmas?

What are YOU hoping that Santa will bring you this Christmas?

Well, the punctual German that I am — I wrote my Christmas gift wish list in late July and dutifully passed it on to Santa.

However, this year I'm having a bit of a problem with that list and/or Santa.... 🤦🏻‍♂️

➠ See below....

Matthias

FUN.   Christmas Gifts — I'll have to buy them myself.jpg

The end of us all being so divided in this country. With love, peace and goodwill towards everyone. And each other.
God bless you all and a merry Christmas.
That’s real nice, Septicdeath; it made me feel like a right jerk for getting myself a new rifle Instead of wishing for peace. Of course, you are right; I wish you and yours a healthy, happy 2024.

I'm pretty happy with my rifles I have but was looking to upgrade the scopes on most of them..I told myself upgrading scopes would be a nice merry Christmas to me present. I went out a day or two ago looking around at local gun place near me at scopes.... I came home with a 2014 jeep wrangler...

Last edited:
Santa Baby, Santa Honey, Santa Cutie, forget the '54 convertible, the yacht, the deed to a platinum mine, a duplex and checks, decorations from Tiffany's and a ring....I want REAL ESTATE! Just a few acres to shoot on anytime I want.

C'mon Santa......PLEASE?

Merry Christmas and a safe and prosperous New Year everyone!