• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

what are some high quality pointed pellets?

I didn't have much luck with the Strattons. The other good pointed lead pellet is 21gr the Barracuda or Beeman Kodiak. There's other Benjamin and Crosman variants in 14.3gr too since that's the weight you seek they look the same but don't shoot the same maybe worth trying. Theres also the JSB selection in that weight range too but round nose. I have a 22 Compatto and FX Tarantula that shoots the Crosman pointed 14.3s really well at long range. YO!

I have found my summit does extremely well with the crosman pointed pellets out to 50 yards so far consistent hits on 2" steel target with 4x scope I am going to setup a paper target next time I go to the orchard and see how they group at that distance I have been using chairgun to adjust my scope between distances I am trying to find the magic pellet lol the difference between the crosman domed and pointed is night and day same consistency at the ranges I have tested both for groups but the big advantage the pointed pellets have is in that orchard with the wind blowing all the time and the rather long distance shots I am hoping to slowly get out to 100 yards with some degree of consistency