What are considered to be the best springers for under $800?

I've got Beeman, RWS and Hatsan springers and multiple awesome PCP's... Brocock Bantam Hi Lite, FX Crown and Hatsan AT44. But my boys and I shoot a lot and I still love the simplicity of springers. I've been thinking about buying a good quality springer. What do you guys think? Air Arms, Weihrauch, RWS, what's considered the cat's meow for accuracy and workmanship for under $800? Thanks.

Weihrauch HW97k

Weihrauch HW90

Air Arms TX200 MkIII

Kgphotos, thank you. I have heard and seen that the AA craftsmanship is top notch. One of their guns, the TX200 MkIII is one ofthe guns I would possibly buy if craftsmanship was the only consideration. I love the fish scale looking checkering, I've seen some with the most beautiful, highly figured walnut and I love the underlever design. It is definitely one of my top choices, the other being the Weihrauch HW97k. I'll check out the Prosport too. I know they can be had from a store in Scandanavia for around $300. I forgot the name of the store if somebody knows it. Kralesports??? Thanks, Kevin

I know there are different parameters but when the question is asked, you know what pops into your head. If someone asked me the same question for PCP's. without hesitation I would say FX and Daystate and even go a step further and recommend the Russo, Red Wolf, Air Wolf, Crown and Impact. From there someone could say, what about the Royal, yes that's true, but I want to know the best for the money and in my mind, the Crown is beter for almost the same money. You get what I'm saying? There are other PCP's of course, but 90% would agree that these are the top PCP's for 95% of shooters looking for a top of the line gun. I'm looking for the same type of answer, just for a springer. I just want to know for $800 US dollars what people would buy and why. I've narrowed it down to the Weihrauch and Air Arms and am leaning towards the Air Arms. I just want to know if you and others agree or have other suggestions for the same money. Thanks for the info on Krale-schietsport, that's where I'm planning on buying, simply because they only charge around $35 for shipping, they ship fast and their prices for these springers are about $200-$300 less than here in the USA. My mistake on the price, last time I was on their website I thought the price was$300-$350... maybe it was the Weihrauch. Yeah, I just went to the site and checked the prices, it was the black and silver Weihrauch 97 I was looking at for that price a couple of months back. Haven't been on their site in a while. Thanks for your imput, Stoti

I own both TX200 and HW97. Both are the best and direct competition. However Air Arms has only only one style of stock. The HWs have several options. Mine has a Tyrolean stock. I really like how it feels on my cheek during off-hand shots.

No spring compressor required for the TX and it's trigger block is machined, the HW is folded steel. Really not a deal breaker,it has survived the test of time.

Intenseaty, No apologies necessary, I don't even know why you're apologizing. All good here. Thank you everyone for your help. I forgot to mention I'm a lefty... both of the guns look like they'll fit a left hander...ambidextrous. I really do like both platforms, the Air Arms is a bit more expensive but it sure does look sweet. I'll probably spend the extra money for the Air Arms. I'll use my PCP's for hunting more often than not. I'll probably just use the springer for starlings or rats around the property. No big hurry, I've been spending a lot of money lately, maybe I can find one used??? Have a good evening you guys. Thanks, Stoti

Krale has the LGV for $465ish. I changed the spring to a 12fpe Vortek kit. Then added a Donny FL LDC. Very quiet and accurate 

1531962281_8294630875b4fe3a966cad6.59290985_508901A5-18DF-4AC8-9B1B-1CCF5E422D3E.jpeg

Being a LEFTY myself the TX200 right hand stock sucks with that sharp edge against my face. I modified mine and also have a left hand TX200 Mk III but I don't enjoy loading the breech on the left side.

They are fine fine guns but my HW97k (from Krale) is fantastic and having the ambidextrous stock is a big plus. Though they do not offer a walnut stock, the standard and the STL (nickel plated) with a polymer stock are near the same price then there's an option for a beech wood thumb hole stock for about a hundred smackers more.

Walther LGU is great also. 

You mentioned your BOYS.... All the above are heavy and offhand can a challenge but their bulk contributes to their accuracy.

You cant go wrong either way.

Krale has great prices on Weihrauch guns, but their price on the TX200 is similar or possibly higher than some US sellers like PA, depending on caliber and stock choice. If you're going with an AA gun, check around. 

I bought an HW97K laminate and HW110 from Krale. Place your order on a Sunday eve which is their Monday morning. Package arrived in So Cal that Wednesday. Shipping was $50 each (these were separate orders a month apart). Even with shipping, the 97 was around $175 cheaper than buying from a US seller.