What ammo brands would you like to see in airgun reviews?

Dunno about that, we (norway) can only buy .177 (no power limit) without license. Everything bigger needs approval from Police :)

Edit: you need to try the 37gr zans ;)
I use this website as a guide to see what countries I can ship airguns to as I only sell full power airguns. So the Norway info is wrong?
INTERNATIONAL AIRGUN POWER LEVELS

When you say approval do you mean you have to apply for a license or just show it to police?
In Finland if you own a firearms license you do not need to apply for a "Efficient Airguns License" for calibers above .25. You just need to inform the police that you got a bigger caliber airgun and upon request take it to the police station for inspection.

I have been thinking about Zans but they are pretty expensive and slugs. I guess I could do 1 box/tin of different ammo instead of a set 1000x10.

I use this website as a guide to see what countries I can ship airguns to as I only sell full power airguns. So the Norway info is wrong?
INTERNATIONAL AIRGUN POWER LEVELS

When you say approval do you mean you have to apply for a license or just show it to police?
In Finland if you own a firearms license you do not need to apply for a "Efficient Airguns License" for calibers above .25. You just need to inform the police that you got a bigger caliber airgun and upon request take it to the police station for inspection.

I have been thinking about Zans but they are pretty expensive and slugs. I guess I could do 1 box/tin of different ammo instead of a set 1000x10.
I think thats wrong yeah, to keep airguns over 4.5mm you need to fill out a paper(3 copies) and take 1 of them to the Police station, it Will then take 2-8weeks (depending on where you live) before you get it back with a approval stamp. You then take the 2nd paper with you when shopping (store or private) so the seller can fill in the name of the airgun and id, you then need to send that paper to the Police again so they can make a "weapon card". And you also need a gunsafe to keep it in.

But its no problem for you to sell to norway, Its the buyers responsebility to have all this done before buying.