• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

what airgun videos should I make?

Do it like the magazine Consumer Reports, buy the product you are testing with your own money so you can give an honest report and aren’t getting a gun or whatever the factory hasn’t super tuned and hand built it for a “reviewer”.
I think the best reviews come from “real” people here on AGN.

hello everyone! im trying to get back into making YouTube videos but I don't really know what kind of videos I should be making. what's more interesting, full reviews, ammo testing with different guns, hunting videos or all of them? I used to make airgun reviews (I think I made 2 lol) one of them got around 11k views and the other is right around 45k and is one of if not the most viewed review of that gun. I don't have a ton of time to dedicate to making videos anymore so I want to focus on what people actually want to watch, what a better group of people to ask than air gunners. here are the guns I can do videos on currently: airforce TalonP, Benjamin Akela, gamo swarm maxxim gen 2 and the crosman 362. do any of those guns need to be reviewed? or should I focus on other types of videos? let me know what you guys think.

thanks guys and gals!
Just chronicle your journey and be authentic.If you try to make videos around what you think viewers want,you will probably be wrong lol..Youtube is a mysterious place like that.Have fun,review your new guns when you get them.Show your upgrades,pellet tuning and hunting/pesting…film it all and forget the camera is there.People have commented on my videos that they like that i am relatable,not trying to be overly entertaining or flashy but providing them with some usable information.

You might consider doing gay airgun content as well. I feel like this is a niche that has yet to be filled.
never thought of a airgun as gay ? guess it depends on what the words meaning ? Gay used to mean (1930"s ) Happy , carefree ,

I think gun review videos are flooded the utube and every yahoo is making those today. If you want to stick out from crowd and people remember you for things, you shall focus on tricks like tuning for target BR or FT, tuning for hunting, modding guns, optics, accessories. Invent something not go with mainstream.
My 4-5 decades long hobby was photography and my background in engineering, so pretty much understand what is involved, but I got lazy showing people what I have done. Instead focusing now really playing with my hobbies, semi retired plenty of time on my table, but never before was I so busy. :)

Do it like the magazine Consumer Reports, buy the product you are testing with your own money so you can give an honest report and aren’t getting a gun or whatever the factory hasn’t super tuned and hand built it for a “reviewer”.
I think the best reviews come from “real” people here on AGN.
Airgun Detectives recent JTS Airacuda Max .30 review included a blurb on the $50 DonnyFL adapter in case the one you purchased had "accuracy issues." Of course, the JTS provided one for review performed flawlessly, big shock, wonder how many they had to pull off the shelf to find it? WM

I really enjoy reading and answering questions in the comments on my old channel
There is your content. If you are not using your channel to build upon itself you will be like all the other yahoo’s that have content that is all over the place with no cohesive messaging…unsubscribe.

These are also the guys that have an intro length half the video long!

Reactions: Gerry52
Do what YOU enjoy & film it. Don't worry what others want. Especially if, as you said, you don't have a lot of time to devote. Are you wanting to be an "influencer"? If so, not having time to devote isn't a good way to start imho.
I wouldn't really say influencer, I mean it would be cool if that's what it evolved to, but not really the goal from the start if that makes any sense

Just chronicle your journey and be authentic.If you try to make videos around what you think viewers want,you will probably be wrong lol..Youtube is a mysterious place like that.Have fun,review your new guns when you get them.Show your upgrades,pellet tuning and hunting/pesting…film it all and forget the camera is there.People have commented on my videos that they like that i am relatable,not trying to be overly entertaining or flashy but providing them with some usable information.
I think that's a good plan. do you have a link to your channel? I would love to check it out!