• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

What Airgun do you have that you would never get rid of for any reason?

Mine is a custom built .25 by Jack Haily (My he rest in peace). That's Jack Haily of the 457 Sledge Hammer Big Bore Air Rifle fame. The gun was given (yes given) to me by his wife Reba at the first Malvern, Arkansas airgun show.. It shoots Beeman Kodiak 31 grain pellets @ about 940 fps for 15 shots between 2800 psi and 1800 psi. That is around 60fpe. Using a little less than 100 psi per shot. Jack was one of the finest gentlemen I ever had the pleasure to meet.

tim

IMG_E3895[1].jpg

IMG_E3894[1].jpg

IMG_E3896[1].jpg

IMG_E3893[1].jpg

Last edited:
Have a very early Haley .32 from when he first started building big bores that is out on repair now. Been out for a looong time and I'm itching to get it back. I'd have to be pretty hungry before I'd sell it.
Then again, I said the same about a Ernest Rowe Hummingbird I had, too... and someone talked me out of it.

The question was what as in one airgun. I have had as many as 100 at one time and said I would never get rid of this or that one. Well there gone as I am down to about 20 now. This is a hold your feet to the fire type of question. You are facing the worst possible circumstances and you are faced with making unpleasant choices. So What Airgun do you have that you would never get rid of for any reason?

Reactions: Miami Airgunner
Have a very early Haley .32 from when he first started building big bores that is out on repair now. Been out for a looong time and I'm itching to get it back. I'd have to be pretty hungry before I'd sell it.
Then again, I said the same about a Ernest Rowe Hummingbird I had, too... and someone talked me out of it.
His little 32's are petty sweet. Who is doing the work?

The question was what as in one airgun. I have had as many as 100 at one time and said I would never get rid of this or that one. Well there gone as I am down to about 20 now. This is a hold your feet to the fire type of question. You are facing the worst possible circumstances and you are faced with making unpleasant choices. So What Airgun do you have that you would never get rid of for any reason?

My Leshiy... The question is which one!

If I knew I'd be able to buy more again later, I'd keep the classic.

If not? The Leshiy 2 .30

Probably my 55. I had wanted one for awhile and now that she's here, she isn't leaving. I'll actually get out of bed occasionally when I can't sleep and shoot a quick group or two with it before trying to sleep again. While the other guns sit stored away waiting their turn, that 55 sits right next to my couch ready to go at a moments notice.

I would be hard pressed to sell my RedWolf.... if push came to shove it would be hard to choose between the Wolf and one of my R5M's

Now I am conflicted!!! I totally forgot about the AZ Rapid 25 I have. Haven't shot her in a while due to weather, and she is sadly sitting in the safe. To repent I will go out and shoot 3 mags through her to remember how great she is..... sorry. lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Hw9720
Ive had my BSA Ultra SE for maybe 12 years or so. I’ve had it that long for a reason. All my Edguns, M3’s, Taipan, RTI and others will eventually go down the road. The BSA is a beautiful little gun that I put a regulator in and got it dialed in. It’s super accurate and silent. I could shoot it in the mens bathroom in a restaurant and nobody would notice. Since it can be shot anywhere my life might take me, I won’t part with it.

Reactions: intenseaty22
"Ain't no horse that can't be rode, ain't no cowboy that can't be throwed"..."for any reason".....well the closest I've got that would qualify would be this SLR 88 FT simply by virtue of being impossible to replace...and YEARS of searching for one...any '88.
Gutta' remember it's only stuff and one day one of my buddies will pry it out of me...happened before...love my friends more than stuff...speaking of friends, member Lewis lives 20 miles from the earthquake center in North California, texted him this am his power was out and everyone in area had some damage, he would be the first one to request prayers for one of us so please send some up for him and his family.
20221105_211656.jpg

I have nicer airguns and I have more expensive airguns but the one I will NOT sell is my Hatsan AT-44 short. "What! A Hatsan?" you say.
Let me explain....
That AT-44 is what got me hooked on airguns.
Nope, I won't sell it but I do hope to give it to a grandchild someday.

I love my AT-44 in .177, I can't believe how accurate it is. I really won the barrel lottery with mine. I shoot at golf balls at 300 meters with it using NSA slugs when then winds are light and steady. No way would I ever sell it. Like you though, I suspect that I will eventually give it to someone.

Reactions: Rodeo