• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

What air gun would you buy if....

I would fund an expansion to the New England Airgun indoor range to extend it to at least 25 yards. All I'd ask in return is free life membership and access for private use during off hours. As far as the gun, I'd get a top tier Daystate or Edgun. I've never been creative enough to think about ways to spend crazy lottery multi-millions type jackpots.

Reactions: dgeesaman
..... You hit the powerball at

View attachment 301780
?

Gear and accessories count..
If I won the powerball at 1 billion dollars, what airgun I might want to buy would be so low on the list, that it doesn't even come into my mind.

So many other things supersede airguns. :cool:

p.s.

I'll never win it because I don't waste my money buying lottery tickets. I simply don't have the money to waste.

Maybe when I get struck by lightning and survive, I'll start buying lottery tickets. (chuckle)

Look up the stats... umm most of what you will find are paid for sites that will say your chances are equal based on the search I just did.

Well, believe what you want to believe.

Last edited:
Reactions: dgeesaman
Mmmm, I might spend some of that moolah on trips to exotic locations to shoot critters:

(1) A major garbage dump to shoot rats (I'll make a donation to the city to allow me unlimited access).
A couple of grand to buy a full-auto gun in .30cal. With a tethering connection to my backpack 3L bottle.
And the pay for an engineer to design and produce a few 30 shot magazines for it.

(2) Puerto Rico (or similar) for iguana hunts: a flight there once a month.
(I first thought, pay for big time advertising in Florida for iguana removal services, but there are simply too many house in FL, I don't want to have to watch out for that, just shoot.)

(3) Third-Word country airports in South America — where vultures endanger the planes landing and taking off.
(Pay some gubermint offical to put a stamp of approval on the pesting permit on the airport premises.)

(4) Join Dave Cole in Colorado for the prairie dog shoots he proposed in post # 17.

(5) Hire the Night Crew to get me into their permission. Shoot coyotes with an airgun, and have them film and edit my shoots.

(6) Go and visit KnifeMaker (on GTA) and kill some scorpions with our PP700's. (And pay him to do some work on my guns, he's got to be top notch).

I'm sure I'm forgetting A LOT.

Matthias 😄

Mmmm, I might spend some of that moolah on trips to exotic locations to shoot critters:

(1) A major garbage dump to shoot rats (I'll make a donation to the city to allow me unlimited access).
A couple of grand to buy a full-auto gun in .30cal. With a tethering connection to my backpack 3L bottle.
And the pay for an engineer to design and produce a few 30 shot magazines for it.

(2) Puerto Rico (or similar) for iguana hunts: a flight there once a month.
(I first thought, pay for big time advertising in Florida for iguana removal services, but there are simply too many house in FL, I don't want to have to watch out for that, just shoot.)

(3) Third-Word country airports in South America — where vultures endanger the planes landing and taking off.
(Pay some gubermint offical to put a stamp of approval on the pesting permit on the airport premises.)

(4) Join Dave Cole in Colorado for the prairie dog shoots he proposed in post # 17.

(5) Hire the Night Crew to get me into their permission. Shoot coyotes with an airgun, and have them film and edit my shoots.

(6) Go and visit KnifeMaker (on GTA) and kill some scorpions with our PP700's. (And pay him to do some work on my guns, he's got to be top notch).

I'm sure I'm forgetting A LOT.

Matthias 😄
Ive done the landfill. Plenty of intresting things to shoot .. just the stench of garbage and burning garbage is the turn off. (Seagulls a plemty)

Reactions: JungleShooter
Wishlist is small and should be attainable. Really just hoping a 97K Blue Laminate becomes available. Been on the watch for way too long!
It be a 77 for me cause i open sight shoot.. 👍.. then if i lost all the money i dont have to worry about buying a scope for it to go shoot it...😜

Last edited:
Reactions: jlharden
If I won the powerball at 1 billion dollars, what airgun I might want to buy would be so low on the list, that it doesn't even come into my mind.

So many other things supersede airguns. :cool:

p.s.

I'll never win it because I don't waste my money buying lottery tickets. I simply don't have the money to waste.

Maybe when I get struck by lightning and survive, I'll start buying lottery tickets. (chuckle)

Look up the stats... umm most of what you will find are paid for sites that will say your chances are equal based on the search I just did.

Well, believe what you want to believe.
You could pretend, dream, or use imagination for a fun topic answer .. but buzzkill ones are fine to. 😁

I wouldn't buy a company just to have another job after winning that kind of money. Especially any company that produces items that have a trigger attached to them. They'll be coming for them, including air powered ones, before my trips around the sun are over.

That being said, I'd finally get my dreamline walnut I want and would keep and still shoot my krals. I would probably still build air guns and modify things. I would definitely be buying some cool cars, and paying for the hottest women to operate the stick shift for me! You end up paying for that anyways, might as well have that top tier as well!

Reactions: Hateful McNasty