What adj scope rings offer windage adj

If you are a real stickler about not putting stress on the scope tube, you’ll need something like the Burris Signature Zee rings with Pos-align inserts. I was going to say they are pricey because they used to be around $75 but I'm seeing them for $35 or so now.

If cost is no object, Sportsmatch fully adjustable.

Sun Optics used to offer some fully adjustable ones for even less than Burris. I don’t know if they are still available but skip them if you handle your airguns roughly because the gimbal mechanism doesn't tolerate it very well.

Or if you aren't scared of the tube seeing some stress, Millett has a line of windage adjustable rings. One example:
https://www.amazon.com/Millett-Smooth-Angle-Loc-Windage-Adjustable/dp/B003R6DVAU

Another option is to simply cut shims from a soda can and shim the dovetail:

Note you must shim the fixed side. If you shim the side with the clamping plate, it will make no difference.

A typical soda can measures about 0.005" thick and can be easily cut with standard scissors. Since many 3/8" and 11mm dovetails are quite shallow, 3 layers is about as much as you'd want to add. Preferably cut it as a long strip and fold it into thirds so the individual layers can't slide relative to each other. With a Weaver or Picatinny base you could use moer but I find it's rare to need more compensation than that. If more than 3 layers is needed, I turn to other approaches to bring down the baseline misalignment.

I know some folks are clutching their pearls just reading this. I've used it dozens of times on PCPs and never once damaged a scope tube. Not mechanically and not even cosmetically. However I cannot recommend it for a springer because of the punishing recoil.

Reactions: nobody1
I will admit that I am ignorant about the windage adjustment needed in a set of scope rings for an air gun. Are the alignments off that much between barrel bores/breach and scope rails that you need to compensate with a set of rings? Who would make such an air gun that you would need to adjust outside the parameters of standard mill/moa scope adjustments? 

Signed,

Confused?