What a relief, my FX Royale 400 finally got to AoA

My Royale stopped shooting, so I sent it to Airguns of Arizona for repair. I bought it from them in Feb of 2017.

It shipped out from Columbus, Ga via USPS, on Mar 1, 2021. USPS tracking said I should arrive on 3/8 - it didn't. I filed a claim.

After checking today, I found that it had arrived at AoA on Apr 13th. Took USPS a dang long time (I probably could have walked it out there!), but at least it's not lost. I wasn't too worried, I just thought USPS would be more diligent since I had insured it for 2K.

Does AOA work on your FX because you bought it there? I thought all repairs were done in NC now. What was wrong with it?

As to why they accepted it, maybe it's because I bought it from them, I didn't ask. I simply called AoA, told about the problem, and the guy (Shane) said to send it to them, so I did. Shane gave me a Repair Authorization Number to write on the box.

I don't know what the problem was, looking forward to finding out - I cocked it, and the trigger woouldn't pull. It was like it was on Safe, but it wasn't.

I just called AoA and am waiting for their return call.